• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rusty Intro

moparmonk

Reaction score
This is by no means a slam but your name "Rusty" fits about everything in my stable! Welcome from Maine... (thus explaining the previous statement) I also echo the enjoyment of this site. I will watch for a transmission on this side of the country!

rusty

Reaction score
Many thanks - it may take years but if that trans is out there I will find it.

patrickmccaherty

Reaction score
That Belvedere is one of my all time favorite cars. People will probably say im crazy but its my pick of your litter. Your cars are amazing.

droptop

Reaction score
Rusty, don't know how I missed this thread all this time, but Welcome from Southern Indiana. Nice collection of cars. A good friend of mine also did the SRT driving thing in Joliet this year, and LOVED IT. Like you said, it's always fun to beat on someone else car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
he probably had you on "ignore this user" Harold......:acme::jester:

rusty

Reaction score
If anyone out there has a Dana 60 BOM 603222-1 or -2 for a 71 A33 code Hemi Roadrunner please hit me up with a reply. That would make my holiday.
Thanks

Back