• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rusty Intro

quikbird

Reaction score
Dave, What an act of selfless generosity to our new members. Now if we could just cure that green fixation of yours. :groucho:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
after finding out what my paint is gonna cost, I'm thinking primer is the new Green

rusty

Reaction score
Guys - Did the SRT driving experience yesterday at the Fontana Raceway here in Southern CA, let me start by saying I ran a fever the night before and felt like I had swallowed a wire brush but I said WTF - I had a head full of good drugs and a pocket full of cough drops and advil and well "ITS THEIR CAR NOT MINE".
Eb=ven though I felt like crap I had a blast, I have done skip barber 3 day at Laguna Seca and raced Formula Fords, Ariels and a few 70's in Nostaliga events this was definitely fun. They put out a spread of food that would challenge many weddings I have been to and the crew that runs the event is outstanding.
Got to beat the hell out of every SRT they make except the Viper. at only $500 for the day I would highly recommend the investment.

rusty

Reaction score
Guys - back on topic here. On my 71 Hemi Roadrunner I am looking for the original transmission (I know needle in the haystack) VIN RM23R1G219753 I have chased my original trans from Montana to Bob Mazolinni's shop in CA but he doesn't remember where it went after that and I am also searching for the original style front carb K0 4971S....
Toss a brother some help if possible....
Thanks

moparchris

Reaction score
Its actually in the sanctuary and when its healthy enough it will be released back to its proper spot haha

Roadcuda

Reaction score
:basketcase: you are a new guy aren't you....:jester: good luck finding the transmission.

Rusty, since you are a new guy let me tell you about this place. Many of us have been here since the site started 7 or 8 years ago which has allowed the site to grow into a place where it's a bunch of guys who have become friends and are sitting around kicking back a few brews, and talking about not only our favorite cars, but anything, and everything else that comes up. We do always get back to the original question. It just may take a while to get back to it, but we will!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
"may take a while"......I think one time it took three or four pages to get someones question answered!:lmao:

rusty

Reaction score
Thanks - I am enjoying this site and getting better results then on B-Body Forum so keep the comments churning and I will keep reading.

quikbird

Reaction score
Yep, it's the Alzheimer's acting up on some of these guys. The mind just wanders. Maybe the add. Just not sure which.

:groucho: :groucho:

Back