• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday at Carlisle

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
62BT409, I didn't think many companies would be able to beat $4200 for a 95% furnace with air cleaner and other bells and whistles and 2.5 ton AC unit installed.

62BT409

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It was still 112 degrees at 6pm when we headed out on our jeep trip, dropped down to the mid 90s by 1am . But its a dry heat :basketcase:
It was dry everywhere except on me :beep:

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It was still 112 degrees at 6pm when we headed out on our jeep trip, dropped down to the mid 90s by 1am . But its a dry heat :basketcase:

Dry heat, the same as a blast furnace.. I actually like the hot weather, I still remember January. Only problem is that it drives the savages nuts in downtown Minneapolis and they start shooting each other after the bars close..

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
62BT409 said:
69hemibeep said:
Jim were you creating your own humidity :lol:

62BT409

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
62BT409 said:
69hemibeep said:
Jim were you creating your own humidity :lol:
I was like turning onyour oven and sticking your head inside for awhile .... or until someone stuck a fork in ya!...........ya done yet?
But still missed you. George wasn't the same w/o is RR!

62BT409

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
yep.....wasnt the same.....plus we lost our parkin lot to the viper boys

not much drinkin either
There weren't as many vipers this year as last year....but also there were not as many Mopar Guys either. Attendance was down all the way around! Remember the guys from Canada? I thought I read they were coming.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
62BT409 said:
george68hemirr said:
yep.....wasnt the same.....plus we lost our parkin lot to the viper boys

not much drinkin either
There weren't as many vipers this year as last year....but also there were not as many Mopar Guys either. Attendance was down all the way around! Remember the guys from Canada? I thought I read they were coming.
The boys from the frozen tundra were a good bunch of guys :yesnod:

69B5

Reaction score
I just wanted to add, in case no one mentioned it, "IT WAS HOT!!!!!!" LOL
I didn't get to see everyone, busy with the mystery car, but had a great time when I did show up at the tent.
Steve, you did a great job getting the tent. It sure helped.
I'm getting a lot of presure from you guys to show up with my 69RR. After all this site is all about 69RR's. Maybe next year Some have said, that my 69 is becoming a mystery car. Ask Mac. He knows.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
so Steve...where's the pic of Uncle George wearing his "I haven't sucked on a Fag in X# of Days " shirt....... :jester:
Just go ahead and shoot me, I didn't get to take pictures Satruday!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
today was really bad
That it was Vinny. We spent most of the day under the tent with just a few short walks away from it. Drank a lot of fluids and wonder where it all went as I never had to avoid the coin collectors when leaving the outhouses!!!!

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
It was great meeting with some of you guys yesterday. My dad and I were too tired to stick around for long yesterday... It was great to see two purple 69's but it was too freaking hot! I heard some of the swap meet guys were going around trying to get signatures about changing the date.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69B5 said:
I just wanted to add, in case no one mentioned it, "IT WAS HOT!!!!!!" LOL
I didn't get to see everyone, busy with the mystery car, but had a great time when I did show up at the tent.
Steve, you did a great job getting the tent. It sure helped.
I'm getting a lot of presure from you guys to show up with my 69RR. After all this site is all about 69RR's. Maybe next year Some have said, that my 69 is becoming a mystery car. Ask Mac. He knows.
Yeah Frannie, you're on notice now. :yesnod: You know what you need to bring next year. :lol:
It was good seeing everyone again this year. I do believe that I will bring my car down again next year, of course we'll see what happens. If we do get the tent again we'll have to see if we can do anything to have it with the rest of the '69 Road Runners! Though the location on one of the main drags there did help bring a few new members, but since it was separate from where the '69s were parked they couldn't be voted on so that might be something to think about.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
We could do like the other club did and park the cars with the roadrunners and use the tent for gathering and cookout

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
We could do like the other club did and park the cars with the roadrunners and use the tent for gathering and cookout

I thought that's what you guys were gonna do. I know other clubs do it that way and it makes a lot more sense.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
generaljmwlee said:

I thought that's what you guys were gonna do. I know other clubs do it that way and it makes a lot more sense.
Something to think about for next year.

Back