• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snow day

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
More on the way. Should hit here Monday afternoon, so you all should have it by Tuesday.
Not here, it should be dry for the rest of the week, but colder then it has been. Mid 20s to low 30s. Single digits at night.

Steve

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I was going to go check on the car, but I'd never get back up his driveway. 'course I've always heard how good VWs are in the snow........nah better not. :eek:
Loving the pics Dave,and all in focus.Did you get a new camera?

cj69RR

Reaction score
No snow down here! As a matter of fact its been so nice I drove the runner Friday and Saturday as my run around ride. Sure was some good mental health treatment.

Steve

Reaction score
I thought we might miss the snow this year,no such luck.All this shit swept in from France overnight,I hate the French :chuck:
003-1.jpg

Steve

Reaction score
Well last week it got to the high 50sF and all the snow melted,now it's freezing cold again and it's back.This is the scene today.....last pic for Dave :jester:
001-1.jpg
005-1.jpg

Back