• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some pictures from Carlisle 09

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I think somebody is a little grumpy today............ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Me thinks his weekend away is wearing off. Now welcome back :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Man, just think how he would be if he hadn't had that weekend away........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :devil:

Maybe he wanted us to say he was hot and we wanted him......... :gay: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Forget that shit........... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are just way out there today, aren't you...??? :lmao:

BTW, I thought my Christmas gift plans demonstrated considerable forethought... :lol:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You guys are just way out there today, aren't you...??? :lmao:

BTW, I thought my Christmas gift plans demonstrated considerable forethought... :lol:

I see you have the '05 Nationals T-Shirt. I had to have one of those myself when I was up there. Got a couple more for some buds of mine here in town.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I see you have the '05 Nationals T-Shirt. I had to have one of those myself when I was up there. Got a couple more for some buds of mine here in town.

Yeah, the "Voodoo" shirt is one of my favorites...and will soon be flat worn out... :D

I have one from every year from '92 to '06...but haven't gone since '06. My buddies and I switched our focus to Carlisle because of the camping on the grounds thing and it just hasn't worked out to do both the last couple of years... I have time off scheduled this year to go to Columbus...but it is still up in the air...

jays69bird

Reaction score
I love the Plymouth trouble shooter contest fender cover,I was in the Plymouth AAA troubleshooter contest back in the 80s we had to work on K cars :( nothing cool like a 69 Runner.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I love the Plymouth trouble shooter contest fender cover,I was in the Plymouth AAA troubleshooter contest back in the 80s we had to work on K cars :( nothing cool like a 69 Runner.
I was on a winning team in 72 :cool:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
jays69bird said:

"Team"??? And what was your part; you were the one that plugged the O-Scope into the wall...???!!! :lmao:

I know I'll pay for that one...but it was worth it... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
jays69bird said:

"Team"??? And what was your part; you were the one that plugged the O-Scope into the wall...???!!! :lmao:

May a thousand sand flees from a rotting camel crawl up your crotch :devil:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Team Blue is fighting amomst themselves..... :lmao: :lmao: just might be time for us Greenies to take over!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Team Blue is fighting amomst themselves..... :lmao: :lmao: just might be time for us Greenies to take over!!!
We always have an eye on you greenies :D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
jays69bird said:

You guys quit fighting.......You know Bob did more than that. He installed the trunk mat......... :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Don't make me come over there and get you greenies fighting amongst yourselfves....... :devil: :pot:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
:rodneyking: Can't we all just get along? :rodneyking:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

May a thousand sand flees from a rotting camel crawl up your crotch :devil:

Whew. Got off much easier than expected. Thought I was going to have a bunch of phone cops pay me a visit...or worse yet, have to buy one of those "Hemi Trunk Mats".... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Take over??? Hell, you already have us outnumbered by 10 to 1...and that is assuming that Rebel shows up in time to fight off the green infidel horde.... :eek:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Back