• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some pictures from Carlisle 09

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
Team Blue is fighting amomst themselves..... :lmao: :lmao: just might be time for us Greenies to take over!!!

Take over??? Hell, you already have us outnumbered by 10 to 1...and that is assuming that Rebel shows up in time to fight off the green infidel horde.... :eek:

:jester:

I'll agree with infedel....just a fancey name for redneck....but never considered myself part of a horde............ :huh:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
no pictures or the daytona ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stuart:

1) I had a brain fart. It's not a Daytona. It's a Superbird. I know the difference - just screwed it up somehow when I posted this.

2) Here is a link for you since I could not rustle up any photos. Enjoy... :thumbsup:

http://www.everythingmuscle.com/1970_Pl ... ration.htm

ACME
i knew very well about the ray nichols build EPA car so i figured it was a superbird LOL keep hanging with me and I'll teach you about aero cars LOL I was lucky enought to meet ray( before he passed) and tour his sons shop up in Indiana about 6 year ago . Great guy .

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
no pictures or the daytona ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stuart:

1) I had a brain fart. It's not a Daytona. It's a Superbird. I know the difference - just screwed it up somehow when I posted this.

2) Here is a link for you since I could not rustle up any photos. Enjoy... :thumbsup:

http://www.everythingmuscle.com/1970_Pl ... ration.htm

ACME
i knew very well about the ray nichols build EPA car so i figured it was a superbird LOL keep hanging with me and I'll teach you about aero cars LOL I was lucky enought to meet ray( before he passed) and tour his sons shop up in Indiana about 6 year ago . Great guy .
Where is his shop?

zupanj

Reaction score
I thought the GTX in front of the dealership was a really pretty color. It looks like it's silver in the photo but it was more of a titanium color. Does anyone know if that was an original Mopar color?

Jack

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:

So why didn't you just ask "Did you mean to say Superbird by any chance...?" :rolleyes:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

So why didn't you just ask "Did you mean to say Superbird by any chance...?" :rolleyes:

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
zupanj said:
I thought the GTX in front of the dealership was a really pretty color. It looks like it's silver in the photo but it was more of a titanium color. Does anyone know if that was an original Mopar color?

Jack

A4 Silver if we're thinking about the same car. They called it silver, but it was really more of a platinum color...

Back