• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T shirts

droptop

Reaction score
With all of the new members this year, do you think we could get another t shirt order put together?? Does anyone know how to get a hold of Big Hook?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
lot of new members, but it doesn't seem like that many are still around. But I vote for a green car this time..... :D

558993_549661628384449_1231992521_n.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
lot of new members, but it doesn't seem like that many are still around. But I vote for a green car this time..... :D
That pic might be hard to do but I like it!!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
With all of the new members this year, do you think we could get another t shirt order put together?? Does anyone know how to get a hold of Big Hook?
I sent a PM

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
go sell that on '70Lamancha.net..... :snowball: .....and we've already got a shirt with a red car... :acme: Go Green!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
I sent a PM

In the PM did you ask if they can be made with the green cars on them?

I sure hope you did! :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
I sent a PM

In the PM did you ask if they can be made with the green cars on them?

I sure hope you did! :jester:
Bill, do you really think a blue boy would ask a question like that? :lmao: :pot:

mcmopar

Reaction score
zupanj said:
cj69RR said:
Green vote here!
:facepalm:

Green? What are you guys a bunch of Prius owners?

This Green has nothing to do with the eco-weenies. I'm an eco-terrorist for driving the Mean Green Machine and proud of it! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I'll buy a few. I don't care what color the car is. If you put a crappy '70 model on there, I don't need one....... :devil:

Back