• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T shirts

A31PKG

Reaction score
The color is not important... However I think the next shirt should include homage to the "bread-and-butter" 383 model. Now don't get me wrong, Hemi & M code cars were/are the cream of the crop, but the good ol' 383 was what gave these cars their identity: Affordable tire smokin' performance... just sayin'...

:grouphug: :cheers:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
The color is not important... However I think the next shirt should include homage to the "bread-and-butter" 383 model. Now don't get me wrong, Hemi & M code cars were/are the cream of the crop, but the good ol' 383 was what gave these cars their identity: Affordable tire smokin' performance... just sayin'...

:yeathat:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just look at the top of your screen. don't know if there are any left though.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Blesssit247 said:
Could someone post a pic of a older t-shirt as a reference I would be interested in getting a few.
Send a PM to bighook, see if he has any extras.

69B5

Reaction score
Now, now kids.
Lets keep it civil.
Hey, I was thinking we could put The Mystory Car on the T-shirts.
An honorary Road Runner.
Now that would be something!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:

I do believe all three are represented on the previous iterations... H-code on the front, and M-code & J-code on the back... :yesnod:

:jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
A31PKG said:

I do believe all three are represented on the previous iterations... H-code on the front, and M-code & J-code on the back... :yesnod:

I see said the blind man.......... :yesnod:

jays69bird

Reaction score
A convert would be nice, in the butterscotch yellow would look nice,but I'll take it in any color.

moparchris

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
ACME A12 said:
A31PKG said:

I see said the blind man.......... :yesnod:

....to the deaf mute that said I hear ya!

A31PKG

Reaction score
I was kinda referring to the main logo (such as at the top of the page) that appears on the back of the shirt....maybe squeeze a 383 car/'vert in between the two?? Just a thought...I've always dug the artwork and design, it's awesome!

Back