• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T shirts

bighook

Reaction score
All this blather about Prius green is reminding me of bankrupt energy companies! :crazy:

Now F8, F6 and F5 are greens of a much higher level! I can change the colors of the existing art if need be.

I'm in progress with the 2013 local Mopar club advertising and tee art which will be commemorating the 45th anniversary of the '68 RR and 68 Super Bee.

The '69 RR anniversary is around the corner for 2014. :beep:

Maybe there could be a commemorative tee and poster just for you guys. Just because we're a year early doesn't mean the celebration has to wait until 1/1/2014. Thoughts?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Now F8, F6 and F5 are greens of a much higher level! :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
bighook said:
All this blather about Prius green is reminding me of bankrupt energy companies! :crazy:

Now F8, F6 and F5 are greens of a much higher level! I can change the colors of the existing art if need be.

I'm in progress with the 2013 local Mopar club advertising and tee art which will be commemorating the 45th anniversary of the '68 RR and 68 Super Bee.

Maybe there could be a commemorative tee and poster just for you guys. Just because we're a year early doesn't mean the celebration has to wait until 1/1/2014. Thoughts?

To quote Jack Jeebs: "Let's make it happen, Cap'n!"

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
zupanj said:
cj69RR said:
Green vote here!
:facepalm:

Green? What are you guys a bunch of Prius owners?

This Green has nothing to do with the eco-weenies. I'm an eco-terrorist for driving the Mean Green Machine and proud of it! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Well said John!!!! :thumbsup: BTW, I'm one also!!! :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
bighook said:

Great idea, I'm in! :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
bighook said:
Now F3, F5 and F6 are greens of a much higher level!

There. Fixed it for you. :D :D :D

I'll take the prius over CSW green... :basketcase:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just like in the old cowboy movies right before the hero gets an arrow in the back..."it's been quiet...too quiet........."

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
just like in the old cowboy movies right before the hero gets an arrow in the back..."it's been quiet...too quiet........."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Just put a blank RR on the shirt and then you can color it what ever color you desire.

As long as it's green. :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
dutchrunner said:
Just put a blank RR on the shirt and then you can color it what ever color you desire.

As long as it's green. :lmao:
I like how you think Dutch!!!!! :thumbsup: :lmao:

Back