• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T shirts

bighook

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
The color is not important... However I think the next shirt should include homage to the "bread-and-butter" 383 model. Now don't get me wrong, Hemi & M code cars were/are the cream of the crop, but the good ol' 383 was what gave these cars their identity: Affordable tire smokin' performance... just sayin'...

:grouphug: :cheers:

I agree. The Hemi and A12 birds get all the ink but the 383's were the heart of the concept when Jack Smith (god bless him) was fighting on through with the top brass to get the car built in '67. I like the graphic "oomph" of the Hemi and A12's (the A12 45th is coming up in 2014 which I'm plotting a commemoration for) but I could give the '69 383 model some ink to commemorate it's 45th on it's own. It's easily the most popular. Maybe a hardtop and convertible? Maybe include a Hemi. Hmmm. Patience Kemosabe's! :thumbsup: :yesnod:

To the inquiries about the original tees, I only have some 2XL and 3XL sizes remaining. Also have some window clings as well. PM me for info.

Tim

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for jumping in there, Tim! :cheers:

I'm ready to place my order for the A12 45th anniversary shirts...sight unseen... :D

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I'm ready to place my order for the A12 45th anniversary shirts...sight unseen... :D

Tim. I can suggest some special art work for this guy if you like. :lmao:

bighook

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Thanks Ray! :yesnod:

Special artwork, eh. Not just cars with text I'm assuming? He's a nice guy, scoops up my prints sight unseen. Does he have a twitch or something? :leave:

(I don't care what Shemp noises those guys are making about ya - you'll always get first dibs on my top shelf Mopar stuff!) :thumbsup: :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
bighook said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Thanks Ray! :yesnod:

Special artwork, eh. Not just cars with text I'm assuming? He's a nice guy, scoops up my prints sight unseen. Does he have a twitch or something? :leave:

(I don't care what Shemp noises those guys are making about ya - you'll always get first dibs on my top shelf Mopar stuff!) :thumbsup: :cheers:
Just spill some yellow ink down the front so it matches the mustard stains on the rest of his wardrobe :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Just spill some yellow ink down the front so it matches the mustard stains on the rest of his wardrobe :jester:

Tim: One XL mustard-yellow T-shirt with a Bahama Yellow RR on it, engine and body style of your choosing, please...

I believe that they call this a "preemptive strike"...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Tim: One XL mustard-yellow T-shirt with a Bahama Yellow RR on it, engine and body style of your choosing, please...

I believe that they call this a "preemptive strike"...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yellow lettering also :lol: I have a yellow shirt you can have

Back