• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 383 Block

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2kybpdo0]Here she is after I caressed her in a bubble bath, rubbing her in evey crack and crevasse. Hosed her down with my hose and then wiped her gently with a clean cloth. Took her back inside and blew air ever so willingly in all of her cracks and bores until there were no droplets left. Then I dried all of her wet spots and rubbed oil in most private and important areas..................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Gary, do you have a second life writing for one of "those" magazines? :devil:
No, but I've read alot of them.......... :lol:[/quote:2kybpdo0]
That explains it then!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2ibpoixg]Here she is after I caressed her in a bubble bath, rubbing her in evey crack and crevasse. Hosed her down with my hose and then wiped her gently with a clean cloth. Took her back inside and blew air ever so willingly in all of her cracks and bores until there were no droplets left. Then I dried all of her wet spots and rubbed oil in most private and important areas..................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Gary, do you have a second life writing for one of "those" magazines? :devil:
No, but I've read alot of them.......... :lol:[/quote:2ibpoixg]

:lmao:

Instead of Penthouse Forum we have Road Runner Forum...

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Next thing I was going to do was hone the small end to make it full floating but realized I didn't have the right arbor for my hone....... :brickwall: I'll get one ordered tomorrow.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Rear main seal retainer.......
Thanks for showing this one Gary. That's one thing that's getting done on my car right now. I was told that while it was leaking in that area, the seal itself was in decent shape, still pliable. But he'll put the new one in, and now I know it will be done right!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
won't be long until...... :drive: :drive: :drive:

Back