• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HEMI GETS ALITTLE SIDEWAYS

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
I sure could have used this smiley a few posts back:

I truly hope that you were kidding because there's no reason to duck (or hide) on here. I'll be the first to apologize if you think I have somehow crossed a line. Spirited ripostes (and some mild forms of torture... :lol: ) are the order of the day around here - just no name calling or personal insults. We wouldn't be on here if we weren't all drawn to the same thing at the end of the day. :cents:

:grouphug:

:jester:
ACME

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Ray and i had some battles here but we kissed and made up.....its a great bunch here and busting balls is the fun of it all with a smiley face to let them know your just kidding to a certain point :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2h0h9t9n][quote="ACME A12":2h0h9t9n]

You like 'em; I don't. You want one - then buy one. Otherwise, let it go...that's the beautiful thing about this country - I'm entitled to my opinion...

Come on Ray, Tell us what you really think........... :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:2h0h9t9n]

Actually what I meant to write was "I'm entitled to my opinion...and so are you." but I must have gotten side-tracked. Happens. I'm getting old...and Bob has pummeled me about the head one too many times...or maybe I just need to keep him away from my coffee... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:2h0h9t9n]
Jedi mind tricks, hows your coffee :basketcase:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
6R9Runner said:
I sure could have used this smiley a few posts back:

I truly hope that you were kidding because there's no reason to duck (or hide) on here. I'll be the first to apologize if you think I have somehow crossed a line. Spirited ripostes (and some mild forms of torture... :lol: ) are the order of the day around here - just no name calling or personal insults. We wouldn't be on here if we weren't all drawn to the same thing at the end of the day. :cents:

ACME
No harm, no foul. :cool: :drive:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Finally I understand where the grouphug smiley is used. But look closely at the guy's expression in the foreground- as long as I'm not him, I'm in. So to speak. That double-pump hug is a little scary looking. :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

Regarding the size of the Challenger, to each, his own!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I find it somewhat disturbing that someone has actually clicked on your "Go Big" attachment to get a better look... :lmao:

ACME

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
Finally I understand where the grouphug smiley is used. But look closely at the guy's expression in the foreground- as long as I'm not him, I'm in. So to speak. That double-pump hug is a little scary looking. :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

Regarding the size of the Challenger, to each, his own!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I find it somewhat disturbing that someone has actually clicked on your "Go Big" attachment to get a better look... :lmao:

ACME
I guess it REALLY proves my point, bigger is better! :lol:

Back