• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The never ending battle of Blue versus Green...

mcmopar

Reaction score
Don't forget the big Confederate flag on the roof, too! :D

My 1st rr was Q5 Turquoise. It couldn't make up its mind whether it wanted to be blue or green. I do love me some B5 tho. Bright blue is my favorite color tbh. My '98 Neon R/T was the Intense Blue metallic. I miss that little car...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
My dog use to scoot her butt along the carpet and leave a bronze mark :lmao: Did I just say that out loud :devil:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
My dog use to scoot her butt along the carpet and leave a bronze mark :lmao: Did I just say that out loud :devil:

ouch. that hurt right in the solarplexus.
carengine.jpgfighting0019.jpg

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are......... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are......... :lmao:

...I'm just glad Bob is on the B5 Team...so I don't have to contend with these type of IEDs going off around me... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
All jokes aside, this is one beautiful car. And I love the wheels............ :thumbsup:

that car has a nice period look with those wheels. Know whose it is?

dobie

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Basketcase said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":19nv3mb6]All jokes aside, this is one beautiful car. And I love the wheels............ :thumbsup:

that car has a nice period look with those wheels. Know whose it is?
Not sure, I took that pic at Carlisle last year.....[/quote:19nv3mb6]
I'll have to look at my pictures. I know I took a lot of his car. I stopped and talked to the owner last year, as I'm in love with the color!!

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
That first car, the F3 one, is that saddle tan vinyl? I love that color combo what ever it is!

Man I hated that green color when I was a kid growing up. Seemed like EVERY car on the road was that color. I gotta say I love it now though, just looks so period :thumbsup:

Funny thing is I never liked red or yellow cars, but now I own one of each, lol.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
That first car, the F3 one, is that saddle tan vinyl? I love that color combo what ever it is!

Man I hated that green color when I was a kid growing up. Seemed like EVERY car on the road was that color. I gotta say I love it now though, just looks so period :thumbsup:

Funny thing is I never liked red or yellow cars, but now I own one of each, lol.

"Green is out to Win You Over"

well I've got a yellow car, and a red truck. pretty sure I'll have a black truck soon.

Back