• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The never ending battle of Blue versus Green...

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
pri?ma?ry? ?/?pra?m?ri, -m?ri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [prahy-mer-ee, -muh-ree] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -ries.

Primary:

–adjective
1. first or highest in rank or importance;
2. first in order in any series, sequence, etc.

–noun
1. something that is first in order, rank, or importance.

Primary Colors: YELLOW, BLUE, RED
:pot:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
:rodneyking:Can't we all just get along?:rodneyking:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are cracking me up... :D

Sponge Bob is refueling the B5 Bombers for an all out assault on "Greenville"...

Hoosier is giving lessons on chromatics...

Stuart is trying to muscle the "mundane" red colored birds into the discussion... (R4 was by far the most COMMON color for all of the A12 Birds and or Bees - accounting for more than 20% of known production - just FYI - :D ) and assumes that Hoosier will align himself with the reds...when Hoosier's only real interest is in keeping the battle raging so he can enjoy the fireworks from the show... :lol: Smart guy, that Gary....

And Big is trying to avert rioting in the streets... :yesnod:

Guess we'll have to wait for the Greenies response to all of this... :lol:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the most , the best :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

to tell the truth i have them all a red 69 , orginally blue now green 70 convertible , and a vit c 70 coupe . so i can align with everyone LOL

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The only peace we can have is if the greenies surrender :D

Well I'll throw out this offer........whoever will have my new 1/4 skins put on, and have my car redone in B5 can have my allegiance........
I'm not cheap, but I can be bought.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
The only peace we can have is if the greenies surrender :D

Well I'll throw out this offer........whoever will have my new 1/4 skins put on, and have my car redone in B5 can have my allegiance........
I'm not cheap, but I can be bought.

Well, if we're gonna pursue this offer we'd better not use Bob's body shop...Haley's Comet will have come back around before we get the car back... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
and to keep the peace, maybe we should all just buy one color in quantity......

No, no, no, no, no...much better this way...variety is the spice of life... :banana:

Maybe the blues and the greens could sign a temporary agreement to end hostilities...that way we could band together and direct our joint energies at the reds... :lmao:

The oranges (all one of them - Gary :D ) don't care - they seem to be rather mercenary anyway... :lol:

Ray, did you say that we should go after the reds? Are they back, is there another cold war starting?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You guys are cracking me up... :D

Sponge Bob is refueling the B5 Bombers for an all out assault on "Greenville"...

Hoosier is giving lessons on chromatics...

Stuart is trying to muscle the "mundane" red colored birds into the discussion... (R4 was by far the most COMMON color for all of the A12 Birds and or Bees - accounting for more than 20% of known production - just FYI - :D ) and assumes that Hoosier will align himself with the reds...when Hoosier's only real interest is in keeping the battle raging so he can enjoy the fireworks from the show... :lol: Smart guy, that Gary....

And Big is trying to avert rioting in the streets... :yesnod:

Guess we'll have to wait for the Greenies response to all of this... :lol:

Hoosier's just trying to get back at us for trying to get that frame and engine for the sandrail! :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
My fave, black with red interior! :worship:

1208826422_293_FT10363_hemirunner_s.jpg
That black car does look good! But if what I hear the enviro nuts in California are trying to do is true, you'll never get a black car again. They say that black, and all dark hues, retains too much heat in the car, and therefore it takes more energy to cool the car off! :loco:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Plymouthfan said:

That black car does look good! But if what I hear the enviro nuts in California are trying to do is true, you'll never get a black car again. They say that black, and all dark hues, retains too much heat in the car, and therefore it takes more energy to cool the car off! :loco:

Steve - you were listening to Rush at lunchtime, weren't you? I heard him talking about it too... They're nuts out there...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I love this site................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you're speaking for a few of us, brother... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":10vh62yp]I love this site................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you're speaking for a few of us, brother... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:10vh62yp]
I'm with you guys on this one! :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Plymouthfan said:

Steve - you were listening to Rush at lunchtime, weren't you? I heard him talking about it too... They're nuts out there...

...Do you mean gush limburger, and his version of the truth? I can't stand that guy. Claims to have all the answers and tries to convince everyone that he really does by hiding behind a microphone. Actually I saw that over on moparts where someone posted a link.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
...Do you mean gush limburger, and his version of the truth? I can't stand that guy. Claims to have all the answers and tries to convince everyone that he really does by hiding behind a microphone. Actually I saw that over on moparts where someone posted a link.

Gush Limburger... :lmao: Never heard that one before...

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Plymouthfan said:

I was listening to 2112 :yesnod: :devil: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I love this site................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

we need to get Toby Keith in here.........only problem he's a Ferd guy..

moparchris

Reaction score
California's in left field. The environazis here all drive priuses at 40 mph on the highway. I do a smoky burnout every day in their honor! :wave:

Back