• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There are great benefits to driving a WING CAR

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks Stu. that #42 Marty Robbins Daytona was owned and built by a couple local guys. I've got pics somewhere when it was a regular R4 '69 Charger.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thanks Stu. that #42 Marty Robbins Daytona was owned and built by a couple local guys. I've got pics somewhere when it was a regular R4 '69 Charger.
you know my buddys mike and gary svec ? great guys

its now owned by my other buddy doug croxford out of cleveland

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah I've know Mike and Gary for years. both live within a few miles from me. I usually see Gary out in his Lil Red or AAR. don't see Mike as often. Mike's black Daytona sat for years in a guys yard just down the road from me. Mike turned me onto my first '69 road runner.
when Mike first got the Charger that became the #42 car, he offerd it to me, but since I was unemployed at the time, I hadda pass.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah I've know Mike and Gary for years. both live within a few miles from me. I usually see Gary out in his Lil Red or AAR. don't see Mike as often. Mike's black Daytona sat for years in a guys yard just down the road from me. Mike turned me onto my first '69 road runner.
when Mike first got the Charger that became the #42 car, he offerd it to me, but since I was unemployed at the time, I hadda pass.
I know mike really well , gary just so so

this is garys topless wing car creation he made a couple years ago

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
[ this is garys topless wing car creation he made a couple years ago

wow, sure haven't seen that cruising around. since I've been working 21 turn, I don't see Mike and Gary, and some other buddies like I used to.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:
[ this is garys topless wing car creation he made a couple years ago

wow, sure haven't seen that cruising around. since I've been working 21 turn, I don't see Mike and Gary, and some other buddies like I used to.
I think gary is working for the school district now , not sure what mike is doing now ????

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
they were working at one of the locl steel mills, which is like walking on thin ice anymore. theirs has been bought out a couple times, and has been shut down for a couple years now waiting on work. Mike had a health scare from what I heard a couple years ago. need to get back in touch with everyone.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
they were working at one of the locl steel mills, which is like walking on thin ice anymore. theirs has been bought out a couple times, and has been shut down for a couple years now waiting on work. Mike had a health scare from what I heard a couple years ago. need to get back in touch with everyone.
YEAH MIKE LOST HIS job a couple years ago , gary longer ago then that , he is working for a schoool district on buses maybe . I know mike found another job but doing what i'm not sure I havent seen him since 2010

? ?

Back