• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires and Wheels

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
When I called home last night to talk with my wife she told me that my Halibrands had just arrived. I'll be over here in Hamburg until Sunday morning - so now I'm getting anxious to get home...as I've got some wheels & tires to get mounted and put on the RR...

I'm thinking black sidewalls out - what do you guys think???

:jester:
ACME - the reluctant world traveler...
It's the best way to keep that plain Jane, sleeper look.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
WHAT THE F............... :loco: Oh Wait, I know, it's a moving advertisement for J.C. Whitney!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
WHAT THE F............... :loco: Oh Wait, I know, it's a moving advertisement for J.C. Whitney!

Its even funnier when you know what kind of car that is...

BTW, that's my youngest son and his son.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Roadcuda said:

Its even funnier when you know what kind of car that is...

BTW, that's my youngest son and his son.
My first thought was that it's a Caddy, but I guess not. What little I can see of the back looks similar to a Riviera, but something tells me that's not it either. ??????

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...I think I'll just go with the new Halibrands and black sidewalls...but thanks for the other, ahem, HELPFUL suggestions... :lol:

This is my last day and then I'm outta here... :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Here's another custom body on a Vette chassis. It was sent to me by my sister. to me this is a really stranbge lookin' thing.

This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). Cost $40,000 over cost of new

Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000). Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59. Hence the designation "789".

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Here's another custom body on a Vette chassis. It was sent to me by my sister. to me this is a really stranbge lookin' thing.

This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). Cost $40,000 over cost of new

Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000). Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59. Hence the designation "789".

I don't care for most of the conversions I've seen. They always seem just so wrong and usually a little (or a lot) cheesy.

mcmopar

Reaction score
:eek: Wow - never would have thought of that! It sure looked like a Magnum roof to me. It takes all kinds I guess... :loco:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got the Halibrands mounted yesterday...I think I made a nice selection... These were taken with my camera phone so the photos are crappy (and there's too many cars in the garage - couldn't get a good angle). Sorry. I'll try to snap some pics outside with the camera sometime later. But anyway, whattayathink?

Same tire combo as many of you guys are running: 225/70/15" on a 7" rim (4" backspacing) front, and 275/60/15" on an 8" rim (4.250" backspacing) rear.

Put the Rallyes back on my buddy's 'cuda...where I found them last August... :leave:

ACME

Back