• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
roadrunner69 said:
Have not finished putting it together yet.
Had to pull motor partically down due to the guy who
built the motor had the cam gear off 4 teeth. Of course
he called us shade trees cause we could not get it to run.
He said if we knew what we were doing all we had to do
is turn the dist 180 degrees. All well, fixed it and put it back
together, made 2 turns and fired off.

Boy.. That sounds typical... The so-called pro doesn't have a clue.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
roadrunner69 said:
Have not finished putting it together yet.
Had to pull motor partically down due to the guy who
built the motor had the cam gear off 4 teeth. Of course
he called us shade trees cause we could not get it to run.
He said if we knew what we were doing all we had to do
is turn the dist 180 degrees. All well, fixed it and put it back
together, made 2 turns and fired off.

Boy.. That sounds typical... The so-called pro doesn't have a clue.

And I'll bet if you tell him what you found he won't beleive it.

Big John

Reaction score
:drive: :cool:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey guys - I wish someone would have let me know about this new site. I just typed in the web address on a guess and luckily found this place.
I've been wondering what happened to the other one but figured Marc had fallen on hard times and lost it. I've been in contact with Martin over in the UK and he is as lost as me. I had a computer crash and lost my email address for him so hopefully some of you guys can find a contact for him and let him know what's going on.
Its good to be back.
John

martin69rr

Reaction score
Hi John glad to see you found the site I thought it was you that gave me the address sorry i would have let you know if I had realised you were still looking. Hope you had a great Christmas. Martin

Big John

Reaction score
Welcome John! Glad you found us. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Hey guys - I wish someone would have let me know about this new site. I just typed in the web address on a guess and luckily found this place.
I've been wondering what happened to the other one but figured Marc had fallen on hard times and lost it. I've been in contact with Martin over in the UK and he is as lost as me. I had a computer crash and lost my email address for him so hopefully some of you guys can find a contact for him and let him know what's going on.
Its good to be back.
John
Well he found us again, now where do we hide :lol: Welcome John :cheers:

mcmopar

Reaction score
martin69rr said:
Hi John glad to see you found the site I thought it was you that gave me the address sorry i would have let you know if I had realised you were still looking. Hope you had a great Christmas. Martin

Hey Martin! I'm glad you beat me here! I had both my hard drives go down (primary and slave) and lost your emails, and hence, your email address. Fortunately my primary drive failure was only operating system related so I was able to do some fancy footwork and recover everything but emails and address book info.
Christmas was good - considering I'm still looking for work. My wife scored a new job starting Jan 5, though, which pays $20/hr and has all benefits. She is going to be the fitness and wellness coordinator for a retirement large community located up in Longwood, FL (about 18 miles from home). Not only is she taking a step up in pay but we'll be able to ditch her health insurance payment since the company will now provide her insurance. That's a major load lifted off the budget!

:wave: Thanks for the welcome back guys. I was thinking maybe you guys ditched me because I had halitosis or something... :D

wannarunner

Reaction score
Add me to the "Where the hell did everyone go" list......good to see all the usual faces though :thumbsup:

Back