• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome!

wannarunner

Reaction score
Thanks guys, life caught up with me for a bit....have'nt even looked at the Runner in months :loco: I think this year will be better. can't wait to go for a rip :drive:

read up on Jerry, its to bad where things ended up for him, he's a good guy.........

~wannarunner

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
john ...looks great here....its been quite a while since ive talked to you guys...i tried getting back on the other site but it never happened....roadcuda[steve ] turned me on to your cool site......i retired on dec 31st 08 and man it dont get no better then this....32 years as a union ironworker....now everyday is saturday....what i dont get done today theres always tommorrow

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome George, it's good to have you back. We have some new guys here so you might want to put some pics of your beautiful car in the pics section! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome George! glad you made it...'nuther 30 years or so and I'll get to retire.......

69roadrunnerragtop

Reaction score
Very nice site good job. i was a member of 69roadrunner.org i didn't know about this site till i came across it today. hope to see everyone at carlisle this year again.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69roadrunnerragtop said:
Very nice site good job. i was a member of 69roadrunner.org i didn't know about this site till i came across it today. hope to see everyone at carlisle this year again.
Welcome to the nest. I'm glad that you found the new place. How did you find us?

nutso

Reaction score
new guy here - i am nutso suave over on moparts and nutso on abodyjoe. i have a black 69 383/4spd now 440/4 spd roadrunner originally R4 exterior black interior with decor package, now all black with no interior! it is coming though. not much else to report!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome!!! :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest, Nutso! :cheers: I've seen the name over on the 'parts, glad you came over.

nutso

Reaction score
thanks guys! i was just reading that thread about the poor guy whose ex wife is the second coming of marquis de sade...poor guy! this seems like a cool forum! :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
You'll have to post some pics! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Nutso, glad you finally made it. sorry .org never workedfor you.
Pics Please!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard nutso. Good to have another road runner pilot in the nest. I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics - even if it isn't done yet. Progress pics are always great to see.

Back