• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, How the heck r u guys? Any old timers around?

linemup

Reaction score
Thought I wold stop by to say hello. Still remember my password and all. How bout that! Still havent purchases another Mopar. I did, however, buy an 06 Big Dog Chopper...............and why the heck not! Think of you all alot of days. I do. I'll be back Monday to see if any of your remember me..............lol. Yea, that means you to 69 hemibeep!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
heres another old guy....how the hell are ya stranger.....good to see your okay.....stay in touch :jester:

John69RR

Reaction score
Nice to hear from you again Linemup. Hope everything is going your way. Stop by a little more often.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
HemiBeep is off playing in the sand with his jeep so you won't hear from him this weekend.

I have those valve covers that you sold me up on the wall of the garage so I see them frequently. Can't wait for the day when they are needed. Thanks again for hooking me up with them. :cheers:

Good to hear from you. You should wander over to these parts more often... :thumbsup:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Linemup? I think that sounds familiar! Did you used to post here??!?!?! :lmao: How ya doin' JJ? Good to hear from ya. Ya need to stick around for a while and show some of these "blabber fingers," posters how's it really done!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey buddy, I would stick around and talk but I am busy laying rubber in this B5 Hemi Road Runner I "bought". Good thing Bob isn't around to help me negotiate this deal. :lmao: Sorry for the bad video quality.
[youtube:260wempj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMX9u5DiFsg[/youtube:260wempj]

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey buddy, I would stick around and talk but I am busy laying rubber in this B5 Hemi Road Runner I "bought". Good thing Bob isn't around to help me negotiate this deal. :lmao: Sorry for the bad video quality.
[youtube:3dywmct0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMX9u5DiFsg[/youtube:3dywmct0]
Better be careful Chris 'cause if Bob finds out you'll be that little guy on the right at the bottom of your posts!!!!! :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparchris said:
[youtube:1gu7co2f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMX9u5DiFsg[/youtube:1gu7co2f]
Better be careful Chris 'cause if Bob finds out you'll be that little guy on the right at the bottom of your posts!!!!! :lmao:
:lmao: It's worth it.

linemup

Reaction score
Glad you are enjoying te valve covers. Hard to find nice ones. BRICK!!!!! Funny you should say that. Im thinking of bricking in a posrtion of back yard during a landscape project I'll be doing this summer. YUP! More brick!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
linemup said:
Glad you are enjoying te valve covers. Hard to find nice ones. BRICK!!!!! Funny you should say that. Im thinking of bricking in a posrtion of back yard during a landscape project I'll be doing this summer. YUP! More brick!
OH NO! Not more BRICKS!!!!!! :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
[youtube:2di4viz7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMX9u5DiFsg[/youtube:2di4viz7]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I had to run out and look in the garage. Now back to this Line Them Up guy, who's that. :basketcase:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger and lets see some pictures of that "Big Dog" Chopper!

Back