• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, How the heck r u guys? Any old timers around?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
linemup said:
Thanks guys.................and yes, I am particularly fond of my two Danes. They are my side kicks.
they have to be a handful ....my little 240 lb bull mastiff is enough around my place and the old lady wants another one for a playmate for him.....wrong :eek:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
wannarunner and linemup, you guys must be before my time here. Nice to see some new (old) fellas!
Join us this year at Carlisle! I am still hoping to meet Bob and George.......

george68hemirr

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
wannarunner and linemup, you guys must be before my time here. Nice to see some new (old) fellas!
yeah its going to be a 69 roadrunner blow-out.....with a few 68s too...lol....should be a blast :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
We first got together on 69roadrunner.org and before it was shut down Linemup was the king of posting, nobody came close he was the true blabber fingers. Wannarunner has been with us quite awhile also but made a wrong turn somewhere but its good to see him back in the mix. And unless a tree falls on me, my Carlise trip is pretty much paid for already. :cheers:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
bobby....what was the guys name who had the first website......anybody keep in touch with him???.....nice guy

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
bobby....what was the guys name who had the first website......anybody keep in touch with him???.....nice guy
Marcus, he is a member here and goes by moparmarcus.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Yeah, he posted here a while ago saying he would be back from time to time, and has been awol since! Maybe his business got in the way again.

wannarunner

Reaction score
Yeah, I tend to wander...... I got some parts in so I'll have pics soon. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
linemup said:
Bob, I do. I will send them shortly. Hey Dobie............glad you are still here. Where is basketcase and bigjohn?

Thanks JJ. Not sure where Dave is. I might send him an email tomorrow.

hey JJ, good tp hear from you. been having comp trouble.I'm on my mother in laws right now.

Back