• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, How the heck r u guys? Any old timers around?

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Hey buddy, I would stick around and talk but I am busy laying rubber in this B5 Hemi Road Runner I "bought". Good thing Bob isn't around to help me negotiate this deal. :lmao: Sorry for the bad video quality.
[youtube:1l5c3yij]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMX9u5DiFsg[/youtube:1l5c3yij]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I had to run out and look in the garage. Now back to this Line Them Up guy, who's that. :basketcase:
I put her back before you got home. All shined up and now well excercised, go easy on her she has a low pitched knock coming from the bottom of the car. :lol: :lock:

linemup

Reaction score
Good one Mac! Is that your garage wall? Yea 69hemi. It's me..............thought I would pay the upper classmen a visit..........lol. Sure wish I had my dang car back.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
linemup said:
Good one Mac! Is that your garage wall? Yea 69hemi. It's me..............thought I would pay the upper classmen a visit..........lol. Sure wish I had my dang car back.
Its good to see you back at least for a visit if not long term, and for the car we urged you not to throw the baby out with the bathwater but you had to do what you felt needed done at the time. There are more out there when your ready :thumbsup:

linemup

Reaction score
So how's the ole hunk of junk running? lol I see you got it finished. Is that really can spray paint? lol. All joking aside, your Hemi look great. I still remember you having issues with "the other guy" that was going to restore it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
linemup said:
So how's the ole hunk of junk running? lol I see you got it finished. Is that really can spray paint? lol. All joking aside, your Hemi look great. I still remember you having issues with "the other guy" that was going to restore it.
Krylon paint :lol: Yep that turned into an 80 page thread starting with the paint jail but all is good :yesnod:

linemup

Reaction score
well, was going to post a pic or two of my chopper but it wont allow me and or I forgot how............lol

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
linemup said:
well, was going to post a pic or two of my chopper but it wont allow me and or I forgot how............lol
Do you still have my e-mail address I can post them :red2:

linemup

Reaction score
Bob, I do. I will send them shortly. Hey Dobie............glad you are still here. Where is basketcase and bigjohn?

dobie

Reaction score
linemup said:
Bob, I do. I will send them shortly. Hey Dobie............glad you are still here. Where is basketcase and bigjohn?

Thanks JJ. Not sure where Dave is. I might send him an email tomorrow.

linemup

Reaction score
Thanks Hemi. Rake is 39.....1916cc, 117 cubic inch with 107 horse SS engine, Baker 6 speed tranny(nice), 10 inch rear wheel.........super, super power. Not somethng to play too much on.....in terms of hitting throttle.I like the rake. Looked at 43-44 inch rake............dont like turning.....It's hard enough with the 39 inch rake.Kinda on the side of tire when turning. Pic doesnt really show that it is super low and long. Very pro street looking. The read seat is 23 3/4 in off of the ground. Rough ride but I aint goin to Dallas.........as they say. Thanks again Bob. You are superior to all beings! :worship:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
linemup said:
Thanks Hemi. Rake is 39.....1916cc, 117 cubic inch with 107 horse SS engine, Baker 6 speed tranny(nice), 10 inch rear wheel.........super, super power. Not somethng to play too much on.....in terms of hitting throttle.I like the rake. Looked at 43-44 inch rake............dont like turning.....It's hard enough with the 39 inch rake.Kinda on the side of tire when turning. Pic doesnt really show that it is super low and long. Very pro street looking. The read seat is 23 3/4 in off of the ground. Rough ride but I aint goin to Dallas.........as they say. Thanks again Bob. You are superior to all beings! :worship:
:D :D :D

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
linemup said:
:D :D :D
DONT LET THIS GO TO YOUR HEAD .....BOBBY :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
JJ......THAT IS ONE SWEET ASS PRO-STREET LOOKIN BIKE...LOVE THAT RED COLOR TOO...LOVE THOSE LITTLE PUPPY DOGS TOO.....I HOPE YOU BRING THEM AROUND EVERY TIME YOU PARK THAT BIKE SO NOBODY WILL STEAL HER :lol: :lol: :lol:

linemup

Reaction score
Thanks guys.................and yes, I am particularly fond of my two Danes. They are my side kicks.

Back