• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wichita KS calling in!

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
years have passed... car is stripped and under a tarp outside in the elements, makes me sad. for 6 years it sat happily being dry and not really bothered. Now its getting wet and critters in it.. Hoping to have it in a shop at my new house soon. A lot has happened since last posts here. Most of those happenings didnt involve the RR... hoping to get to this car and make 2018 a busy year for progress.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Wish you luck with it. Hope to be driving mine in 18. Lot of work left to do on this one still doing body work. Think once I get past this things should go a little faster. If you look in the forums you will see what I have gone through over the past year. Man did not want to be a body man but it is what it is and I will know it was done rite. KS69 for sure lot of work. :D

Back