• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wing car fan

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Wow... I don't think I've ever seen a firewall change to get A/C. :cool:

hotrod98

Reaction score
Stuart, I'm right the opposite. I wish that my 69 Charger Daytona clone was a non a/c car. Even when I have the a/c stuff hooked up and charged, I never use it. If it wasn't for needing to go ahead and get on the Superbird clone as soon as possible, I would seriously think about altering my firewall to non a/c. Just not enough time.

hotrod98

Reaction score
I can bring your's and Lonnie's Daytona parts up there with me when I come pick up my motor if you like. Will probably be in a couple of weeks or so.

hotrod98

Reaction score
They're not in my way. They're stored over next to my wife's Superbird nose and wing.
Just thought that you might want to add them to your stash. :lol:

hotrod98

Reaction score
What you really need is a Daytona convertible to go with your Superbird convertible.
As far as I know, you would be the only guy in the world to own one of each.
What would you call it? Daytonible?

hotrod98

Reaction score
So it's settled then...we're building a dayclonible. I guess you won't be needing the vega plug, trunk closeout panel and hinges.

moparstuart

Reaction score
hotrod98 said:
So it's settled then...we're building a dayclonible. I guess you won't be needing the vega plug, trunk closeout panel and hinges.
maybe later on LOL just a standard clone for now , actually quintin is the one who really wants a charger convert.

hotrod98

Reaction score
"So many projects, so little time".
With the current economy, for me it's "So many projects, so little money". :nopity:

Back