• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wing car fan

moparstuart

Reaction score
hotrod98 said:
"So many projects, so little time".
With the current economy, for me it's "So many projects, so little money". :nopity:
yes that is the problem here , I would have had the daytona done by now if I hadnt bought the charger 500 . But I just couldn't turn that one down for the price .

hotrod98

Reaction score
I don't blame you. If my buddy decides to sell me his 69 vit c runner, I'll have to figure out a way to buy it even if it means getting into the 401K. It's a low mileage matching numbers car. I painted it for him at no charge a couple of years ago after he sold me three other three b-bodies that he had stored away. My plan is to start selling off all of the non mopar stuff this year. I'm waiting a while to see if this economy will start showing signs of improvement. At this point, I probably wouldn't even get back what I have invested in these cars. I'll have the following for sale. 1970 Camaro, 1972 El Camino, 1979 Trans Am (totally restored), 1977 SE (Smokey and the Bandit car), 1976 Firebird and a 95 Z28.

hotrod98

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Legendary. I've cut way back on ordering anything from YO since their shipping charges went through the roof. I'm anxious to see how well the daytona headliner will fit. I did place the package tray in place and it fit pretty good. I'll just bring the headliner down underneath it to fill in the small gaps where there's some difference between the correct back plug and the vega plug.
Let us know how it fits.

moparstuart

Reaction score
hotrod98 said:
I ordered mine from Legendary. I've cut way back on ordering anything from YO since their shipping charges went through the roof. I'm anxious to see how well the daytona headliner will fit. I did place the package tray in place and it fit pretty good. I'll just bring the headliner down underneath it to fill in the small gaps where there's some difference between the correct back plug and the vega plug.
Let us know how it fits.

boy i'm glad i have an expert hired to do mine , when the time comes

bigblocksam

Reaction score
boy i'm glad i have an expert hired to do mine

that was my plan too but no money has changed that . i'm gona do it myself . just like everything else round here . :brickwall:

Back