• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 GTX

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Does it have something to do with the '57 chassis coming off the rotisserie? :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I didn't trust mt rotisserie with the suspension hanging on it :eek:
My butthole was puckering...... :lol: That stuff is coming off Thursday........I welded some brackets on to hold it on the back so I can replace the panels where the back bumper hooks on. I was more afraid of my welds not holding. It will probably take me 4 days to cut the welds off...... :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
My butthole was puckering...... :lol: That stuff is coming off Thursday........I welded some brackets on to hold it on the back so I can replace the panels where the back bumper hooks on. I was more afraid of my welds not holding. It will probably take me 4 days to cut the welds off...... :lol:
so your telling us your a velder.......70,000lbs per square inch.....you dont need all that bubble gum on there unless you are unsure of your weld......yes??

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
so your telling us your a velder.......70,000lbs per square inch.....you dont need all that bubble gum on there unless you are unsure of your weld......yes??
Now that's a true square head. "Your Velder" :acme: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
As some of the winter visitors down here would say "That's not how we do it in Minnesota"

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
thats one to pull the rear :lmao:

Yeah really.

Having the car's belly parallel to the floor and dropping the diff down with a floor jack just not exciting enough for you, Gary??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back