• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 GTX

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If your going to put it back in that way I want video of that :basketcase:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I wonder if I should write the procedure for doing this to add to our assembly manual....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I wonder if I should write the procedure for doing this to add to our assembly manual....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Garys wrong ways :acme: :acme: :acme:

Too much time aboard the mothership... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I started on the Valiant yesterday. Metal work is time consuming but I'm trying to stay out of paint jail this time :basketcase:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I feel your pain, I started on the Valiant yesterday. Metal work is time consuming but I'm trying to stay out of paint jail this time :basketcase:
If only I didn't have to have a real job too...... :lol: Hey Bob, the braces on each side of the trunk lock box. Does anyone repop those that you know of? :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
If only I didn't have to have a real job too...... :lol: Hey Bob, the braces on each side of the trunk lock box. Does anyone repop those that you know of? :huh:
Ive never looked for them I don't know

Back