• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 rr build from the beginning

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
will it go to 0 with the cable unhooked? maybe the speedo got gumed up from sitting? might try oiling the cable, and hokking a drill up to the other end and running the speedo some.

69383RR

Reaction score
I'll give that a try, everything else works . All new bulbs makes the dash light right up . Tac works real nice, that little orange reverse light works now and so do the back up lights finely . I hope I don't have to unbolt that dash and take it down again that would really suck !

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark but do you still have the wheels that came on the car in the second pic? If so would you be willing to part with them?

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I guess I did take a lot of pictures , there's something about those before and after shots I cant resist .

well if there is one thing we won't stand for on here is someone posting unnecessary pictures of their car....:basketcase:(I almost got that out without laughing...):jester::jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
well if there is one thing we won't stand for on here is someone posting unnecessary pictures of their car....:basketcase:(I almost got that out without laughing...):jester::jester:

That's funny coming from you since you're the lead pic nazi!!!!! :lmao:

69383RR

Reaction score
I tried to PM you some pics but couldn't get them to stick so I'll post them here just to make sure they are what you want . Tires say P215/70R14 hope you like 14's

Last edited:

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Yeah they're what I'm looking for exactly. Tires look good and I could use them also. Thanks again!:worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now that's a sweet deal. members helping members. :thumbsup: and ake sure to post up a pic with the new wheels!

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
now that's a sweet deal. members helping members. :thumbsup: and ake sure to post up a pic with the new wheels!
Will do! I'm super excited! I never did like the police rallys (and my wife said they were hideous!) but they were all I could afford.

Back