• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so did anyone find any good deals? Mac those pics are :drool:
Harry I start my midnights today, so I'll be asleep most of the day. maybe on my next weekend off, or we have to go to the wife's surgeon on Sept 2nd in the morning, so maybe we could meet up for lunch?

dobie

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Sorry I didnt make the meet and greets. Dad and I were hiding from the rain on Friday in our car. We had intended on staying later on Saturday so I would be able to get together on Saturday afternoon. Family situations came up, and we needed to leave earlier, as we have a 6 hour drive home.

Mac, it was great to see you again. You are one of the nicest guys I know. For those here that havent met Mac, he's a wonderful guy, and a great asset to this site, and the Mopar community in general.

George, I saw your car on Thursday night at the cruise in, and at Carlisle. I stopped by a few times on Saturday at your car, but unfortunately you weren't around. Your car is amazing!! I have a few pictures I'll have to get uploaded at some point for ya.

Despite the rain and a few other things, we had a wonderful time. My dad finally went with me this year, so that was an experience. Dad was always into cars, although he never had a Mopar. He was always a GM and Ford guy. It was great spending time with him and introducing him to the wonderful world of Ma Mopar. I got to meet John Schnieder and got his autograph. He was extremely nice and polite, just as James Best (Roscoe) was last year.

I didnt buy anything this year, as I wasnt looking for anything really. Ive got all the metal I need right now. I just need someone to put it all in. I actually have a quote, and appointment with a body shop for next month. Now I just need the cash. Time to sell a few more guns........ :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
bobby came clean that he did that girlie automatic thing while i was in the shithouse while he was in my room......funny thing is i dont see it at all

Page 16 of this thread, second post from the top. Still there... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Hey guys.

I got to meet John Schnieder and got his autograph. He was extremely nice and polite, just as James Best (Roscoe) was last year.

:D

:red2:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
I MADE OUT GOOD
REAR INTERIOR DOOR PANALS ...NICE SHAPE 35 BUCKS
REAR VIEW MIRROR..MINT 20 BUCKS
11X2 NEW BRAKE DRUMS 60 A PIECE
WINDOW FELT SET 90 BUCKS
NEW WINDSHIELD GASKET FROM STEELE
REAR EMERGENCY BRAKE CROSS BARS (INSIDE DRUMS) 10 BUCKS
ALMOST BOUGHT A 73 440 SHORT BLOCK WITH A SET OF REBUILT 452 HEADS 300 BUCKS ...I SHOULD OF BOUGHT IT
AND CANT FORGET A MOPAR PERFORMANCE TEE SHIRT

I WENT HARDCORE, DROVE FROM CT GOT THERE AT 12.30 AM FRIDAY NIGHT.. SLEPT IN MY TRUCK AND WAS UP AT 5AM AND SPENT THE DAY

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mac said:
you're going to go blind!!!
2818146jXrSQRCV2-1.gif
IMG_2690-1.jpg

:basketcase: thanks for the pics Mac. guys those cars are awsome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my lump isn't fit to be in the same state.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Im in Cleavland now waiting on my next flight. While I'm here, Hi Dave :basketcase: I guess I can now take Ohio off my bucket list :jester:

droptop

Reaction score
Just got in on the return trip from hell. (not as bad as George though) We blew out the first tire on the turn pike with no place to pull off. Finally found a pull off and changed out the tire with the spare. Back under way in about an hour. The second tire shot craps in downtown Louisville with no place to pull over. Was able to get off the interstate after about a mile. I just took the tire off and limped on 5 tires for about 20 miles till Melanie could find a tire store on her crackberry. Come to find out the trailer I just bought had 2 different size tires on it. The bigger tire was taking all the weight and just couldn't take the heat and weight. :brickwall: I did get some pictures and will up load them as soon as I get unpacked. It maybe a couple of days. With all this rain, the grass is about knee high.

69B5

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Nice pics, anyone win anything? :popcorn:

The Mystery Car took second place in it's class
Had a great time meeting up with everyone
George, I still can't hear much after you fired up your RR
Mac, thanks for hosting the reunion at your venders site
I'll try harder next year to be on time for the meeting
69B5

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I wouldn't call anything I got a deal but I did get a lot of little things. For the RR I decided to get another fuel sending unit with one outlet tube instead of the two that I have now. And I found the heater and upper radiator hoses with parts numbers. The one big item I got was a reproduction battery for my Formula "S". I asked them about what I've heard that they don't last much longer then a few years, which they said is true, if you don't maintain them. They claim that if you charge them at least every three months when not being driven, then they could last 6 or more years. So I decided to take a chance bought one. It does look so much better in the car then what I had in there. And as they say time will tell on how long it will last.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69B5 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
Nice pics, anyone win anything? :popcorn:

The Mystery Car took second place in it's class
Had a great time meeting up with everyone
George, I still can't hear much after you fired up your RR
Mac, thanks for hosting the reunion at your venders site
I'll try harder next year to be on time for the meeting
69B5

Congrats Fran! Good for you :thumbsup: If you think Georges car is loud from the outside, you should be inside when he opens up the dumps!! :crazy:

Back