• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2012 head count and where are you staying

dobie

Reaction score
I'll be there, unless something major comes up. I'll be staying at the Park Inn, Harrisburg West, on Carlisle Pike Rd.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, planning to go, and no clue yet about accommodations. Unless of course I opt to go earlier in the year to the Fords at Carlisle Show... :basketcase:

Just trying to beat you clowns to the punch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Yes, planning to go, and no clue yet about accommodations. Unless of course I opt to go earlier in the year to the Fords at Carlisle Show... :basketcase:

Just trying to beat you clowns to the punch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:
Stealing my thunder again :toetap:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I will be there, arriving Thursday leaving Sunday. I'll be staying at the Motel 6 that is right off the Carlisle exit from the turnpike. I will be 1 mile from the fairgrounds!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
droptop said:
Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg.

X2!
Me 3! I'll be there Thursday afternoon, driving my Road Runner down, 300 miles! Should be interesting. Planning on going to the Thursday night cruise-in. We will be there thru Sunday, at least long enough to Richard Pettys' autograph again. :banana:

69B5

Reaction score
I'll be there Friday thru Sunday
Will be staying at a friends house
See you there!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sounds like enough of us are bringing our cars, so are we going to try and get them parked together? Maybe we can talk to the people at Carlisle about reserving a spot for us. Frannie, are we gonna see you car this year?

Back