• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2012 head count and where are you staying

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
so what is the cost of the tent and how many cars can park there?.......whatever you guys decide....i am in and will donate towards the tent

A31PKG

Reaction score
Ok.... He says that he can only get me a deal in the vendor spots. The "club" tents are a package deal through Carlisle Productions....That is, his company rents the tent to CP, and they inturn mark it up and rent the space & tent together to the client. They do not just rent spaces on the show field. My step dad did say that he'd do a deal if we wanted to set it up in the vendor area, but I really think a presence on the showfield would be the way to go. If by chance that is not possible - say, if they are all booked for example - and we want to set up in the vendor area - say, at Mac's spot - then he can get us a 20x20 with a pole in the middle for $130 plus tax, it's regularly $240, so that's a pretty good deal.

I will call Ed today & see what's up. I suspect we're talking 250 - 300 bucks IF there is a space available.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
looks like no tent and we can meet at mac"s tent

Not to worry George! I talked to Ed at Carlisle today to change my club affiliation to 69LaMancha.net, and I also let him know that I will be mailing a check for $175 for the tent tomorrow! So now we'll all have a place to meet, and to get out of the sun and rest for a while if we want to. I also spoke to someone else there who said that they weren't sure how long it would take for our site name to show up as a registered club. If need be I'm sure you could call Carlisle Events and ask for Ed to make sure you are registered under our name.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
unless something major happens my car will be there even if I have to tow it there!
anyone know when pre reg deadline is?

droptop

Reaction score
If any one has to cancel their room at the Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg, let me know. Another couple may be traveling with us and they appear to be sold out at this time.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
just paid for my Gate and go pass. I registered under 69 roadrunner.net
Is there going to be a tent for us? or just parking together

Roadcuda

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:

I mailed a check last Wednesday to reserve one but they haven't cashed it yet. I had spoke to Ed last week so he knows it's coming. Once I know it's been cashed then I'll know for sure that we got it!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
generaljmwlee said:

I mailed a check last Wednesday to reserve one but they haven't cashed it yet. I had spoke to Ed last week so he knows it's coming. Once I know it's been cashed then I'll know for sure that we got it!
I FOTGOT ALL ABOUT THIS....MY CHECK WILL BE IN THE MAIL TOMORROW MORNING.....if it turns out to be more it will be takin care of.....right guys

A31PKG

Reaction score
Ed contacted me and said he got the check, but he needed a tent registration form filled out. I though the club registration was enough....forms forms forms..... anyway it's all done, and we should get a confirmation email shortly. The way I understand it, there is room for 4 cars next to the tent. I asked for it to be set up in the Road Runner row. As soon as I hear from them, I'll post the info/location, etc...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Ed contacted me and said he got the check, but he needed a tent registration form filled out. I though the club registration was enough....forms forms forms..... anyway it's all done, and we should get a confirmation email shortly. The way I understand it, there is room for 4 cars next to the tent. I asked for it to be set up in the Road Runner row. As soon as I hear from them, I'll post the info/location, etc...

I'm glad you said that Graig, I just checked my bank and saw that it hadn't been cashed yet, I was getting afraid that it didn't get there for some reason!!

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
I drive up Friday night get the around midnight and rough it in the back seat of my truck , spend the day saturday :cool:

Back