• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it down there. Mrs. Big John is going to PA pretty regularly to see her daughter and our new grand daughter, so I may just drop her off, drive down for the day and head back in the evening.

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:
Not sure about this year yet. Mrs. droptop does not any vacation time left this year, so if I get to go, it will be by myself, or with a buddy. To early to make any plans yet. I might just drive the van and stay on the fair grounds.

So in other words Harold, you don't know yet if you're blowing off meeting us at Mac's place this year... :D :acme: :D

:jester:

I was at Mac's a couple of times last year, but Mac was the only one there each time I was there. One thing that is for sure, if I go by myself, I will be working out all weekend. My favorite way to work out is by looking at cars, car parts, and by lifting weights. 12 oz at a time :lmao: :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:
Not sure about this year yet. Mrs. droptop does not any vacation time left this year, so if I get to go, it will be by myself, or with a buddy. To early to make any plans yet. I might just drive the van and stay on the fair grounds.

So in other words Harold, you don't know yet if you're blowing off meeting us at Mac's place this year... :D :acme: :D

I was at Mac's a couple of times last year, but Mac was the only one there each time I was there. One thing that is for sure, if I go by myself, I will be working out all weekend. My favorite way to work out is by looking at cars, car parts, and by lifting weights. 12 oz at a time :lmao: :cheers:
HOW ABOUT 1 OUNCE AT A TIME TOO....Jägermeister

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
HOW ABOUT 1 OUNCE AT A TIME TOO....Jägermeister

You can have mine, George...YUCK. I can do just about ANY other shot...always hated Jagerbombs...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'll have to see how far I can push this car vacation thing, you get to where your walking a fine line sometimes. :yesnod: That or go without her :cheers:

dobie

Reaction score
Better late than never, huh?...........

:cool:

Anyways, I'm booked in now too. Same place as always, the Holiday Inn on Carlisle Pike. We'll arrive on Thursday evening and pull out Sunday afternoon.

:party:

Now, here's hoping I can actually get the time off with everything going on................

:cheers:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I will be there :banana: .......Harold if you want to ride I'm sure we can make room.........I was down your way today........

droptop

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I will be there :banana: .......Harold if you want to ride I'm sure we can make room.........I was down your way today........

You should have dropped me a line..... I always have a cold one, or 20 on hand. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There was some serious chatter around the Hemibeep house this morning about going. We haven't seen our daughter in a year and a half so we will grab her in Jersey city. I will know in the next two weeks, we have to see if the Mrs. can make it. :thumbsup:

CWR

Reaction score
Ken.............just saw your post..............I may be interested.......when are you going,,,,,,,,and coming back?

V269

Reaction score
CWR said:
Ken.............just saw your post..............I may be interested.......when are you going,,,,,,,,and coming back?

Hey Wayne, sure you can go if you like. Still not sure if anyone else is going but I already booked the room. Hope to leave either late Thursday evening or early Friday morning so we can be there for breakfest and go to the show. Last year we left about 3 am Friday morning. Plan on coming home Sunday sometime. Give me a buzz and we can talk about the detail's if you like. Did you know the cruise night's start on the 3rd of May, Monday night ? :cheers:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
It's getting closer guys! About 2 1/2 months...... :banana:

I'll be at the Comfort Inn Mechanicsburg. I hope to meet some of you at the show or in the parking lots.

69B5

Reaction score
I plan on leaving Thurs. for cruise in Mechanicburg.
Staying at Motel 8 in Carlisle
Will be joined by my wife, daughter and her husband and son, and a couple of friends on Friday.
Do you have a spot where we can all meet?
Looking forward to having a great time.
69B5

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're staying at the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg. The guys in our group that are going solo are still camping at Fickes, but those of us with the Mrs. in tow are doing the hotel bit this year...

Back