• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i am there for the duration. we arrive thursday morning and don't leave until sunday afternoon. the vendors spot is O-90.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mac said:
i am there for the duration. we arrive thursday morning and don't leave until sunday afternoon. the vendors spot is O-90.
so theres a sign up.....macs stuff and this bouncing tits broad is working there also :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No bouncing boobies...just a NY Fireman that is extremely entertaining and his buddy Rick from Buffalo...

:jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
No bouncing boobies...just a NY Fireman that is extremely entertaining and his buddy Rick from Buffalo...

sounds like we are going to have a good time :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
So - does 4 p.m. at Mac's Swap Meet Space work for everyone?

I'm sure some of us will run into one-another before that, but it would be nice to have a desginated time just so we can all convene and tip a barley sandwich in person together...

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I'm sure some of us will run into one-another before that, but it would be nice to have a desginated time just so we can all convene and tip a barley sandwich in person together...

sounds great to me but cant tip too many barleys since i will be driving home shortly after that.......roll call......what do you guys think????

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
ACME A12 said:

sounds great to me but cant tip too many barleys since i will be driving home shortly after that.......roll call......what do you guys think????
That sounds like a plan to me. Unless something happens and I end up working that day!

sam z

Reaction score
I'm going this year again. I have a list of stuff I need.

I'll stop by Mac's at 4, is that saturday I presume?

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
spot O-90.....

I will be there at 4pm Saturday - early even.... :beep:

Hey, do we want to exchange cell phone numbers too?
I would be interested in having a snack at the fairgrounds and/or checking out some cars (maybe yours) with you guys.

I'll be the first: Harry Binenkorb (roadrunnerh) edited..... :leave:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Hey, do we want to exchange cell phone numbers too?

I'll be the first: Harry Binenkorb (roadrunnerh)

Harry - you might want to edit this and take your cell number off of the internet...you never know WHO is reading this stuff...

I'll send you a PM with my cell #. That's really how you want to exchange phone numbers...unless you want to be harrassed via cell phone by a bunch of credit card companies, salespeople, charities seeking donations, and jehovah's wittnesses... :lol:

A31PKG

Reaction score
A buddy of mine always reserves a large tent for rest, relaxation, & beer.... It's usually in the vicinity of II 65-67 or IH 67-69...Across from a food trailer (either ice cream or funnel cakes or...) It's on the the main drag as you approach the grandstands on the right...My white 'Runner will be there, and my friend will have his Plum Crazy '71 Chally 'vert there too...Feel free to stop in and take a load off...I'll stop by Mac's too...I need to get my t-shirt!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Ill be there ,in the morning for sure for my shirt , and will try for the 4pm meeting at the mercy of a friend thats driving ,less than 20 days! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
all you lucky bastards going to Carlisle had better line up for a group shot...WITH your shirts on! and no "I forgot my camera, or the battery died " excuses accepted!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
all you lucky bastards going to Carlisle had better line up for a group shot...WITH your shirts on! and no "I forgot my camera, or the battery died " excuses accepted!

Okay, so you do know that the dog ate my camera, right...??? :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I"m backing my F8 friend on this, there had better be some pics :red2:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

DON"T MAKE ME USE THIS.......... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

I heard you spilled mustard on it and ruined it , :acme:

Back