• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED floor shift steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quikbird you don't like green paint do you. But I have to say yellow is a lot nicer you see it coming from a mile away L.O.l Steve

The "color war" has been raging on here for years. But as you have already surmised, it's all in jest and provides some of the funniest barb trading you'll read on this site. Besides, everyone knows that B5 rests at the top of the pyramid...everything else is a battle for second place... :acme:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The "color war" has been raging on here for years. But as you have already surmised, it's all in jest and provides some of the funniest barb trading you'll read on this site. Besides, everyone knows that B5 rests at the bottom of the pyramid...everything else is a battle for second place... :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't you have a satanic 'bu to exercise yourself of instead of vegetating here?

quikbird

Reaction score
Well steve, there's your common colors like blue and green, then your better colors like yellow. Just wanted to help you out since you are new here, but it looks like you are on the right track to enlightenment with a yellow car.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well steve, there's your common colors like blue and green, then your better colors like baby $hit. Just wanted to help you out since you are new here, but it looks like you are on the right track to enlightenment with a baby $hit car.

Fixed. Hope that column shipped :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hope ypu tok the direct route to Phoenix.....thru Bangladesh.....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Actually I like the color on Quikies bird, it reminds me of what I put on corn dogs which is a good thing, Deli mustard or Frenches. :drool:

bjersauto

Reaction score
ok guys now there are two yellow cars. and yellow is a true hot rod color anyone can drive a blue or green car it takes guts two drive yellow Steve

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ok guys now there are two yellow cars. and yellow is a true hat rod color anyone can drive a blue or green car it takes guts two drive yellow Steve

Depends on the shade of yellow, Y2 or Y3 are grandma colors. I may as well offend every one :lol::lol::lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't feel like The Lone Ranger.....I had yellow....had to cover my shame....

P1010013MA17409867-0008.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back