• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED floor shift steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjersauto

Reaction score
Basketcase paint that primer beast yellow again it looks good yellow. You can go out side and find it because it stands out don't now where you live but primer you might loose it they all look the same grey.lol Steve

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
in all honesty, if the PO had done a better job on the bodywork....for some strange reason tons of mud over pop rivets just didn't hold up on the quarters....I woulda lfet it yellow. but one of the reasons I bought this particular car was it's an original F8 4 speed Postcar.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
in all honesty, if the PO had done a better job on the bodywork....for some strange reason tons of mud over pop rivets just didn't hold up on the quarters....I woulda lfet it yellow. but one of the reasons I bought this particular car was it's an original F8 4 speed Postcar.

Not the PO. Riveted on quarters were standard on the F8 cars from the factory... :basketcase:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I stand corrected. wasn't that is chaptered three in that new book?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the bestest of all colors Ma Mopar ever put on the bestes looking muscle car ever

492824_6a8b330923_low_res_zpsgldyt2pl.gif

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't you have a satanic 'bu to polish....and in view of you're upcoming journey...I contacted airport security......hope they remember to take the big rings off this time....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hey Quickie I got the column thank you and all the parts that it needs are on the 70 column that I have! Unusual to find one with a good harness!

quikbird

Reaction score
Indeed, one piece of car parts no longer taking up room in my shop and off to a good home. Well, maybe a good home. :jester::jester::jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:grouphug: But you never know who might be an internet mass murderer :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There is a guy in Ohio with a jacked up primer roadrunner with cragars that I think is a Death Proof car :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Now you have to share the story with Quikie... :lol:

In 2010 my car was invited to the Concourse De Elegance at Dana Point CA and Moparchris was kind enough to let us come over with the motor home and trailer and park in front of their place for the show. ACME and his wife also came to town to partake in the get together. Now the wife of Moparchris was informed of the arrangement and had some words with Chris that included the phrase"You don't know them, they could be internet mass murderer's". And we have been good friends ever since.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and to add to the internet mass murderer story....my wife has a sister that lives near Chris. we visited out there a few years ago, and Chris and I planed a get together. He wanted to come to my sister in laws and pick me up in his Bee, but sis in law wanted no part of it because "he might be an internet mass murder"....and I hadn't heard of Bobby's wife thinking this until after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back