• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED floor shift steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikbird

Reaction score
Actually I did hear that story when I met Bob and Chris for dinner last year at the Nats. Such a innocent looking mass murderer.
Well maybe not so innocent. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
having met two of the three people involved....I'll give Bobby the shadow of a doubt and say if anyone looks like an internet mass murder it's the one wearing an oversized straw hat........

bjersauto

Reaction score
You don't know this but we all have a dark side lol And 69hemi you been talking to my wife you cant trust her. Do any of you guys go to cool April Nights in Redding Ca or Hot August Nights in Reno Nevada

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive been to Hot August nights and met the local Reno mopar club at I think it was a Burger King at the time. Its been several years ago.

bjersauto

Reaction score
There is also a Mopar only show in Sacramento Ca this July it bring in around 500 cars put on by capital city mopars. I might try and hit that one up. 69Hemi how far are you from like L.A Calif.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm in Glendale the west end of Phoenix 5-6 hours from down town LA. I was going to come out to Spring Fling in my Valiant but heating issues killed that idea.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so roll the windows up and wear a coat........:acme::acme::acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sure have.you did remember the radiator...didn't you?:acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
having met two of the three people involved....I'll give Bobby the shadow of a doubt and say if anyone looks like an internet mass murder it's the one wearing an oversized straw hat........

Quickie actually had a very nice hat on at the NATS but he did say you make fun of his hats. Now Big wears straw hats and you don't mess with him :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You don't know this but we all have a dark side lol And 69hemi you been talking to my wife you cant trust her. Do any of you guys go to cool April Nights in Redding Ca or Hot August Nights in Reno Nevada

I have also camped in Auburn and taken my jeep threw the Rubicon trail.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
did you watch the video or listen to the song? substitute Big for Jim....and Tam for Slim and it all fits......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back