• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Update

mcmopar

Reaction score
Very nice indeed! She started right up and seemed to settle right down into a nice idle. Gotta love those fat valve covers! :drive:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
JACK....sounds great....just alittle to tame for me....just kidding....really bad ass....it was worth all that work and money...right???

zupanj

Reaction score
Glad you guys like it. I am very happy with the way the car runs and I look forward to driving it. George, yes it was worth it all. Funny thing when I get into these projects, they always cost way more than I think. At some point I start sweating the money I'm putting out so fast and worry a little. When the project is done and things are the way I like them, I don't even remember the money. It's always struck me as funny how important the dollars seem at the beginning and how little they mean a short time later. :lol: :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds really good, Jack!

I think you've pretty well summed up "project anxiety" for all of us...I go through the exact same thought processes that you outlined...and always arrive at the same conclusion... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Atomic Batteries to Power, Turbines to Speed.........Holy Wide Valve Covers Batman!!!!!

Back