• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoosier's Bird.........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
BUT, she's all steel now and no mud. :thumbsup:

my new steel is hanging in the garage...at least it's NEXT to the car if not on it.....someday though...and correct decal placement...may have to spring for a plane ticket for the Colonel to ensure that......
And don' forget the GREEN paint Dave! :cool:

He was doing SO WELL and then Steve had to go and ruin it... :lmao:

:acme:

Like I ever could Steve....And Ray, my allegence can still be bought,I'm cheap, but not easy.........

:jester:[/quote]

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
He was doing SO WELL and then Steve had to go and ruin it... :lmao:

:acme:

:jester:
Ruin it Ray? In your eyes maybe. :acme: naw, I just added the correct color commentary to it!
:basketcase:

:D

...just padding my post count... :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Not beeping my own horn, but.........., no spark nock at all on 93 octane, even with a true 11:1 compression and this thing starts easier than any vehicle I own..........beep beep........... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Not beeping my own horn, but.........., no spark nock at all on 93 octane, even with a true 11:1 compression and this thing starts easier than any vehicle I own..........beep beep........... :lol:

:thumbsup:

I'd chalk that up to all of the technical support received on this site... :lol:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Gary, she looks and sounds great! Nothing like strummin through the gears in something with a big cam!

Back