• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoosier's Bird.........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Two years of rain in a row, maybe a different week :yesnod: Hey who put the toe tapping dude on my avitar :toetap:

I keep telling you guys we've got to find a new hobby for the Big Kahuna but nobody listens to me.. :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Two years of rain in a row, maybe a different week :yesnod: Hey who put the toe tapping dude on my avitar :toetap:

I keep telling you guys we've got to find a new hobby for the Big Kahuna but nobody listens to me.. :lmao:
He has a car to work on in his spare time :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

He has a car to work on in his spare time :toetap:

that's what I was thinking.......... :huh:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
:drive: :drive: :drive: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Man, this thing is a beast...........Barks the tires hard when you grab third............wow, did I have some fun tonight. My adrenaline is still pumping..............

:banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I'll do a video tomorrow night........ :cheers:

I was gonna say....... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: did I miss something? That sounds great Gary. I'd love to be able to bark the tires when shifting. My first '69 would bark the tires in second(727), got a kick out of everytime. :drive:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I'll do a video tomorrow night........ :cheers:

I was gonna say....... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: did I miss something? That sounds great Gary. I'd love to be able to bark the tires when shifting. My first '69 would bark the tires in second(727), got a kick out of everytime. :drive:

its almost better than sex.....barkin the tires :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I've gotta change the shifter though. It is so far forward, since it doesn't have a bend in it, that I jerk the steering wheel every time......... :lol: Pretty nice for grabbing gears though...............

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I've gotta change the shifter though. It is so far forward, since it doesn't have a bend in it, that I jerk the steering wheel every time......... :lol: Pretty nice for grabbing gears though...............

thats why i went automatic.....i was havin too much fun blowing up 4 speeds

V269

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
While tucking some wires away, I realized that the original carpet is still in my car under the replacement........ :huh:

That is pretty neat. When replacing the quarter panels on my car during the restoration I found 4 layers of metal on the bottom's of the quarter's behind the wheel. I had a guy put quarter panels on the car just after I bought it and he installed them right over the old ones. :brickwall: So, when I started to cut it apart I see that it had been repaired 2 other times before I even bought it. 4 layers can you believe that. I've owned it for 28 years so it was fixed not too long after it was new. BUT, she's all steel now and no mud. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BUT, she's all steel now and no mud. :thumbsup:[/quote]

my new steel is hanging in the garage...at least it's NEXT to the car if not on it.....someday though...and correct decal placement...may have to spring for a plane ticket for the Colonel to ensure that......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
BUT, she's all steel now and no mud. :thumbsup:

my new steel is hanging in the garage...at least it's NEXT to the car if not on it.....someday though...and correct decal placement...may have to spring for a plane ticket for the Colonel to ensure that......[/quote]
And don' forget the GREEN paint Dave! :cool:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:

my new steel is hanging in the garage...at least it's NEXT to the car if not on it.....someday though...and correct decal placement...may have to spring for a plane ticket for the Colonel to ensure that......
And don' forget the GREEN paint Dave! :cool:[/quote]

He was doing SO WELL and then Steve had to go and ruin it... :lmao:

:acme:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:

And don' forget the GREEN paint Dave! :cool:[/quote]

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:

And don' forget the GREEN paint Dave! :cool:

:jester:[/quote]Ruin it Ray? In your eyes maybe. :acme: naw, I just added the correct color commentary to it!
:basketcase:

Back