• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Okay here is our real pic. Me and Mrs Mopar.

He's trying to pull a fast one, guys; I've met Chris before and the other picture with the tights and the belly that is about to burst is really him... :lmao:

Nice pic of you & Mrs. Mopar, Chris... :thumbsup: Finish up that mod top for her, will ya... :D

:jester:

Hey Ray, I thought that was our little secret?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There are some on this board that are going to demand a story and pics of your car, I'm not one of them I am very patient and can wait until your ready :red2:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
There are some on this board that are going to demand a story and pics of your car, I'm not one of them I am very patient and can wait until your ready :red2:

Bob is correct. Start a new thread in the Pits and tell us about yourself. Throw up a picture or two so you don't get in trouble with the Picture Sheriff...I'm sure he'll be along shortly... :D

Welcome aboard!

Ray

swe34

Reaction score
The story is very short. I bought the car in august, and since then I have been welding…… :cool:
It is a 383 car with a 727 trans, it has buckets and console and a working(!) A/C it runs great and has SSBC discbrakes
BUT..there is a lot of rust and the car is put together with blindrivetts, so I don’t have to go skiing this winter! :banana: (Yes we have one foot of snow here!)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

:blah: :blah: :blah: which means he knows someone else will be bugging you for pics soon. But it sure won't be me..... :stuckup: Just try to ignore the Blue Boys and you will find this a great place. :acme:
Welcome to the site! Come back often. :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the coo coo nest Swe34! :cheers: Come back and visit often ad you'll see why I call it that. We do have some fun here!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard swe. Nice bird! I have a couple of friends over there in Seweden who have a silver '69 Dart GTS 340 - one of 9 export Darts built back then. It was a bad little car until Krister blew a couple of pistons after giving it a bit too much laughing gas! Trust me, he and Erica weren't laughing after that!
I hope you'll become a regular part of the group. Always good to hear from folks across the pond.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now if he had spilled food or drink on the Import Shirt, he would remember for certian....... :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
our beloved Acme has been known to wear what has been come to be known hear as the "Import Shirt" The last two times wearing said shirt, it has had mustard, and most recently hot coffee spilled on it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stop posting Pics like that Dave; you'll scare the new guys away... :D

You know, I have only worn that shirt THREE TIMES. And it has gotten trashed the last two times out. .667 would be a great batting average for baseball but it sucks for the likelihood that your shirt will get stained... The first time that I wore it was when I went to that little DQ Cruise-In that I told you guys about. They gave out free ice cream to the participants; how I managed NOT to get chocolate ice cream on it is beyond me... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's why I shy away from white Ts. Gray and black hide the stains better.

Back