• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

mannye

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
It doesn't sound like anyone here is into ice fishing.

Can't speak for anyone else... but the answer for me is a resounding "NO"... :lol:

I'm up in Seattle and it's cold and rainy. YUCK. Man, I cannot wait to get home and see the sun again. The weather was just BEAUTIFUL when I left. Whatever Mrs. ACME wants done around the house this weekend is going to be done with a smile...just get me out of this crap... :basketcase:

:jester:

Yeah, it's the same here in New York right now, high winds and torrential rain. My dirt road should be in great shape when I get home. :facepalm: ugh.

I tell you, I grew up in NYC (Queens) and I grew to love those cold grey days. It was so quiet and peaceful in the morning and unless it was raining or snowing, I could spend the entire weekend working on the outside of the house or in the garden (ok in the dirt) doing whatever needed doing. If it's cold, a jacket and some gloves and you're good to go!

Maybe it's my Basque DNA that makes me like cool cloudy days!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:

They're a bunch of wimps here. They all whine about the snow... the heat.... the cold.... the rain.... basically all weather.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Big John said:
sixgunrunner68 said:

They're a bunch of wimps here. They all whine about the snow... the heat.... the cold.... the rain.... basically all weather.
its too hot/its too cold/i wish it was friday/i wish it was payday/i wish i was young again.....never happy :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
Man are we getting dumped on.Still snowing as I write this,was fun at first but now it's a pain.
RIMG0002.jpg
That's a beautiful picture but I'm glad I'm not in it. Well time to mow the lawn :snowball:

You dont have a lawn. All you have is rocks and some brown patches! The blade in the lawn mower gets awefully dull quick when you try to mow the rocks.....or "lawn" as you call it. :acme:

Now go out and wash the rocks down!

Steve

Reaction score
Since it snowed,all my wife has done is look through the window!! If it gets any worse I'll have to let her in :D :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
Man are we getting dumped on.Still snowing as I write this,was fun at first but now it's a pain.
RIMG0002.jpg
That's a beautiful picture but I'm glad I'm not in it. Well time to mow the lawn :snowball:

You dont have a lawn. All you have is rocks and some brown patches! The blade in the lawn mower gets awefully dull quick when you try to mow the rocks.....or "lawn" as you call it. :acme:

Now go out and wash the rocks down!
Why are you so full of hate, let it out and life will fill you with love! :lol: :snowball:

John69RR

Reaction score
Steve said:
Since it snowed,all my wife has done is look through the window!! If it gets any worse I'll have to let her in :D :thumbsup:
LMAO!!! :lol: Spent Thanksgiving in Cleveland Ohio. I left for Houston before the snow. I grew up shoveling it before and after school.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
sixgunrunner68 said:

What's your point here...??? :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":1e98eqd5]
sixgunrunner68 said:

:jester:[/quote:1e98eqd5]
The only ones whining are the girlie men with automatics :acme: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:
sixgunrunner68 said:

The only ones whining are the girlie men with automatics :acme: :lmao:[/quote]
shut up !!!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
They're a bunch of wimps here. They all whine about the snow... the heat.... the cold.... the rain.... basically all weather.[/quote]

:jester:[/quote]
ouch....DOES YOUR LAWN MOWER HAVE A AUTOMATIC......LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

:jester:[/quote]
ouch....DOES YOUR LAWN MOWER HAVE A AUTOMATIC......LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lmao: No and I have to pull a rope to start it :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:

Bob, you forgot to mention that the mower has 14 to 1 compression and your yard is uphill in both directions... Manly mower and manly yard...:lol:

mannye

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:

Bob, you forgot to mention that the mower has 14 to 1 compression and your yard is uphill in both directions... Manly mower and manly yard...:lol:

Phhhfft.. Girlie men needing motors to mow a lawn. A sturdy back and a quality push mower is all I need! :pot:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[
Why are you so full of hate, let it out and life will fill you with love! :lol: :snowball:

Well Bob its called living in commy California. Now if I lived in cowboy town like you I would be more lovie dovie such as yourself. :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
[

Well Bob its called living in commy California. Now if I lived in cowboy town like you I would be more lovie dovie such as yourself. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back