• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

Jim S.

Reaction score
-15 last night, got all the way to 5 above today. Neighbor left his truck on the street Saturday. Big mistake, the plow came through Sunday and it's still there even though there is no visible sign of it. :lol: Here is a pic when we still had about 5 inches more of snow to go. Total here was 20".

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its 630 AM and the sun is not up yet and 45 degrees out already :snowball:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...only going to get up to 51 here today... Kinda nice since it is closing in on Christmas... :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
We had anywhere from a light covering, up to 3" or so. Temps were in the mid 20's and windy all day. Tomorrow the temps are about the same, but with more wind. And I'm outside at work all day! Oh joy! :brickwall:

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Lake effect snow hit the NW Indiana area and left people in their cars overnight Sunday. It has been some time since it ever hit that hard. We got about three to four inches. It is wierd since my territory is mostly in Indiana. You can drive about five to ten miles into Indiana from Illinois and the snow gets ugly. My brother is still a Hoosier and he has three foot plus drifts in his drive.

mannye

Reaction score
Just let me know when you want to come down for a BBQ and thaw out! I'll fire up the smoker and get come cold beers ready~

Steve

Reaction score
Has been on the News that December was the coldest in England since 1890 proving Global warming is :bs: ........but we all knew that already.

mannye

Reaction score
Steve said:
Has been on the News that December was the coldest in England since 1890 proving Global warming is :bs: ........but we all knew that already.

Wednesday it was 85F here...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
just remember this when it's summer down there are you're over run with the bugs! :acme:

mannye

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
just remember this when it's summer down there are you're over run with the bugs! :acme:

hee hee hee hee hee :devil: :lmao:

Back