• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
[
Why are you so full of hate, let it out and life will fill you with love! :lol: :snowball:

Well Bob its called living in commy California. Now if I lived in cowboy town like you I would be more lovie dovie such as yourself. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bombastic Sponge Bob...THE COWBOY SUPERHERO...??? :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Bombastic Sponge Bob...THE COWBOY SUPERHERO...??? :lmao:

:jester:[/quote]
Ok you figured me out. This is about 4 or 5 years old :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and where's your Red Ryder 200 shot carbine action Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and where's your Red Ryder 200 shot carbine action Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock?
Look closer I'm pointing a rifle at the camera :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Look closer I'm pointing a rifle at the camera :lol:

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid..."

:lmao:

If you don't recognize the quote then I suggest that you tune in to TNT on Christmas day...you'll soon get it...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've already watched it three times since Thanksgiving. Love the department store display with all the trains!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
34 degrees here this AM and going to be colder tomorrow. Brrrrr!!!!! :acme:

Hmmm. Trying to derail our thread hijack, are you? And I thought that you liked Cowboys...? :lol:

38 degrees this morning when I headed out...don't know what the overnight low was, but I covered all of the palm trees last night when I got home...

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
34 degrees here this AM and going to be colder tomorrow. Brrrrr!!!!! :acme:

Hmmm. Trying to derail our thread hijack, are you? And I thought that you liked Cowboys...? :lol:

38 degrees this morning when I headed out...don't know what the overnight low was, but I covered all of the palm trees last night when I got home...

What's a palm tree? :huh:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[ but I covered all of the palm trees last night when I got home...

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

:wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
What???

Right back at ya... :snowball:

About 10 years ago one of my friends from Okinawa who now lives outside of Atlanta brought his family down to spend the Fourth of July with us. It was the kids' first visit. When they pulled up into the drive his youngest daughter who was about 5 at the time said "Look Daddy, they have Hula Trees!" It always makes me chuckle when I think about that...kids come up with some pretty funny stuff... :lol:

mannye

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
What???

Right back at ya... :snowball:

About 10 years ago one of my friends from Okinawa who now lives outside of Atlanta brought his family down to spend the Fourth of July with us. It was the kids' first visit. When they pulled up into the drive his youngest daughter who was about 5 at the time said "Look Daddy, they have Hula Trees!" It always makes me chuckle when I think about that...kids come up with some pretty funny stuff... :lol:

Hula trees! Love it! My kids came in to my room last night all worried because on the news they said it was "going to go all the way down to 39!" They were concerned about it being too cold for the animals... LOL I can't wait to take them to NYC in January!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
They say we will not hit 50 degrees today...and it is supposed to be WINDY beyeond belief... Yea. :basketcase:

mannye

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
They say we will not hit 50 degrees today...and it is supposed to be WINDY beyeond belief... Yea. :basketcase:

It was very windy last night! We're at 51 already but they say tonight will be the night for sub-40 degrees. I'm going out to catch iguanas falling out of the trees! When it gets to the mid-30s close to freezing, they go into this hibernation and pass out!

I also scour the backyard for small reptiles and bring as many in as possible...those little buggers keep the mosquito population down!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray did you climb your palm trees and uncover them :lol: Just another day in paradise here :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ray did you climb you palm trees and uncover them :lol: Just another day in paradise here :D

:toetap: :lmao: :toetap:

Gotta cover the pygmy date palms again I'm sure...supposed to hit 27 for an overnight low... I need to move someplace warm... :basketcase:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Gotta cover as many plants as I can, too. Supposed to be 24-25 here tonight. Hard freeze warnings are up all over the place.

Back