• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at the strip

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
MOD TOP :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

To each his own...and I think Dave summed it up perfectly... :cheers:

I've never been a real big fan of the notchback A-Body Barracudas...but a 340 4-spd equipped one with a Mod Top would be one that I'd love to have in the garage... :yesnod:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
no 70 mod tops anyway right

Au contraire mon frere...there are indeed '70 Mod Tops. Don't you remember the pic of Steve Julianos one-of-one F8 '70 Hemi Cuda Mod Top that I posted just a couple of months ago...??? Check Chris' Mod Top thread if you want to see a pic...I'm not reposting it since we're having space issues...

on a b body , no 70 mod top

:wedgie:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

Au contraire mon frere...there are indeed '70 Mod Tops. Don't you remember the pic of Steve Julianos one-of-one F8 '70 Hemi Cuda Mod Top that I posted just a couple of months ago...??? Check Chris' Mod Top thread if you want to see a pic...I'm not reposting it since we're having space issues...

:wedgie:

You didn't say anything about B-Bodies originally, now did you???!!! So here ya go...
:wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:

moparstuart

Reaction score
quote="moparstuart"]
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

You didn't say anything about B-Bodies originally, now did you???!!! So here ya go...

:jester:[/quote]
:jester: :jester: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :leg: :leg:

moparstuart

Reaction score
quote="moparstuart"]
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

:jester:[/quote]
:jester: :jester: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :leg: :leg:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Post count padder... :wedgie:

:lol:

I see you've pulled into the third postion on the leader board over on FBBO...good luck trying to catch 69 Runner...I think Tem lives on that site... :eek:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Post count padder... :wedgie:

:lol:

I see you've pulled into the third postion on the leader board over on FBBO...good luck trying to catch 69 Runner...I think Tem lives on that site... :eek:

i was actually 2nd for a while then i was over taken , tem never shuts up :jester: :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, now I want to thank the guys on this and another board for answering my many questions during the restoration. This was my first nut and bolt rotisserie resto and I didn't have all the knowledge to do it myself. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Thanks for all the compliments, now I want to thank the guys on this and another board for answering my many questions during the restoration. This was my first nut and bolt rotisserie resto and I didn't have all the knowledge to do it myself. :thumbsup:

Well stated, Bob. :cheers:

The Other Woman is quite a machine! :thumbsup:

John69RR

Reaction score
Congratulations on the BOS aweard Bob. :thumbsup: Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. Maybe next year I'll make it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
John69RR said:
Congratulations on the BOS aweard Bob. :thumbsup: Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. Maybe next year I'll make it.
John you have no idea what a good time we had Mrs. ACME & BEEP had me in stiches I laughed so much. When they are happy we are :lol:I was still getting grief for all the stuff I forced her to buy just last night :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
MOD TOP :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Its okay George no one here is questioning your manhood.....go ahead......you can say you like it. We are all friends here!
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :grouphug:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Bob, there is a couple of places near by but might be tough to get a reservation. One is Newport Dunes which is a 10 mile ride down Pacific Coast Highway and the other is San Clemente beach. I can clear a space either at my house or at the shop if you need covered storage for the Runner. I will look around for more RV options.
Thanks Chris. Right now I'm looking at rv parks near Van Nuy's for spring fling. Are you going?

Yep, I am going to hit the swap meet pretty hard for parts. I was planning on going to some of the other events of the weekend. Van nuys is about 1.5 hours away from me.

Back