• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New (to me) Mopar

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thew only thing I had to do to get the Coyote Duster cleaner to fit was cut off the breather hose tube. It's close, but it fits.

Coyote%20Duster%20b_zpsyqlc722p.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
F8...then red...then yellow...now primer...but some of the yellow remains....

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I thought it looked like an aftermarket one. It looks like it sits just slightly higher than the OE manifold. I took the Weiand manifold off and replaced it with an OE.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Got the air grabber to fit with minimal modification.

Took her out thus afternoon for about an hour cruise.

I'm thinking about replacing the points with an electronic ignition.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Thanks all... New kick panels and they came even with the small spacer for the rear attachment point, that was long gone before I bought the RR. The driver side was cracked and the passenger side scuffed. The power steering hose was somewhat dry rotted and was seeping fluid.

image.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey really rad looking car. Hope to get my bird looking as good haven't driven mine yet. She need's a lot of work but slowly but surely may be it will look as good as your bird. Hope you have a lot of fun with the new Runner. Their are a lot of good people on this site to talk shop with.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I've developed a small rattle in the drivers door. I took it apart yesterday and noticed that the lower part of the vent window, that hooks onto the post at the base of the door, was missing. ??? Before ordering one, I went by the shop that did the engine to see if he had the part. Luckily, Richard had one and gave me the entire vent window assembly. While starting to fix it today, I was sitting on the ground with the driver door opened and I happened to look to my right... low and behold, there was the missing piece. Why? At any rate, the rattle us gone.

I also got the rear seat out and fixed the driver rear window as is was in a bind. It now goes up and down with no issues.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now if we could just fix you......BAM!!!:jester:

Back