• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New (to me) Mopar

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
How many miles have they logged since you loaned it to them :lol:

"the new rear tires are now threadbare...."

Hahaha.... I can only say no worries there as there is a nice layer of dust coating her. I'll have to detail her once I get her home. He actually admitted he's had her WAY too long for the work being done. I should ask for a discount due to the extended timeframe.

When she's ready you need to bring it to the car show at the Jasper mall , first Saturday evening of the month July 2nd . 5 pm til 8pm. We always have a good turnout , and I wont be the only Roadrunner there.. Fultondale is this weekend but not sure if I will make that one this month . Got mine finished last month again after the wreck View attachment 10559

Good to see you hot your RR back. Looks like they did a good job on the repairs. I've got a family cookout on the second. I'll definitely see about getting up that way if we're done by then.

Ranger

Reaction score
She must be excited to be there. Looks like she piddled a bit.

attachment.php

1baddogg

Reaction score
It was a new town to her so she had to mark it...lol.. I gotta get a puke bottle for it, but rather have to much water as not enough I guess.. ..

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks . The day I bought it I knew I wanted 10s back there and wasn't gonna settle for less..

You're welcome. What did you have to do to get them under there? Is the lip of the wheel opening rolled? What amount of backspacing did you go with?

Ranger

Reaction score
It was a new town to her so she had to mark it...lol.. I gotta get a puke bottle for it, but rather have to much water as not enough I guess.. ..
Actually, it's probably just a bit overfilled. It'll seek it's own level and stop that.

1baddogg

Reaction score
5" back spacing , I did have to trim the inside of the wheel wells some but now can get my fingers between the tire and well now . I ordered those from the wheel man out of Illinois I believe , Good man and honest . I have his number if interested . Met him at a mopar show in Tennessee and have ordered a set of wheels for myself and a buddy wheels for his coronet .

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
image_zps8v14rk50.jpg

The day I brought her home
IMG_1526_zpsodrhrbso.jpg

Today, after a short drive
image_zpsrc4lmpuy.jpg

image_zpszz7anxl2.jpg

image_zpsqyb68msu.jpg

I'll have to see about some better pics soon.... Was just too excited to finally be able to bring her back home this afternoon. I need to spend some time cleaning under the hood now.

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
It looks really nice! I can barely know the feeling you had when brought her home! Must have been a great time! I really want to be at this point with mine but I won't till some times ^^
Nice ride! ;)

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
TY..... He treated the car as though he was working on his own and tightened up some of the wiring. He said the A/C went in very easily and it was a very comprehensive kit.

I stopped to fill her up, less than a mile from his shop, and some guy came up to me and tried to buy her. lol

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Took her out this morning and after a short cruise, a belt started squealing. Shortly thereafter, it threw the belt. Luckily, I was close to someone I know and got her in their driveway. We went and got another belt, had to let her sit there and cool off before being able to work the new belt around the fan and tighten the idler arm back up. At least it was this morning and not late this afternoon when it's supposed to be hot. She's back in the garage now and once she cools down I'll clean up the shredded belt and make sure everything is tightened up.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Idler pulley wobbles... Even with tension, it gives too much play and most likely causing the squealing... Ordering a replacement.

Back