• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Decoding A14 Road Runner

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the trans has my vin info just like the block does.

I think I have bad info on how to date the block. The big casting number up on the side of the block are 9 0318642 and a guy was telling me it was a 68 block from that.

Casting number on a 383 block from '68 or '69 should be 2468130.

Here is what you are looking for - although this is from a 440. The casting date is shown above the casting number.

engine-cast-number-RB.jpg

SuperStockDodge

Reaction score
Too funny, I was using a mirror to find the numbers and I wrote them down if reverse order. 2468130 9 is what they are. The other number set is 4 * 22* 69 so I think I am pretty sure I have a numbers matching car after all LOL.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Too funny, I was using a mirror to find the numbers and I wrote them down if reverse order. 2468130 9 is what they are. The other number set is 4 * 22* 69 so I think I am pretty sure I have a numbers matching car after all LOL.
:lol: Glad it worked out in the end

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
there's a guy on FBBO htat's building a black '69 with the flat black stripes. looks killer.

yeah Wil/Propwash's car looks awesome, runs like a raped ape too... sorry I couldn't find the finished photo of the beast... SuperStockDodge you car looks awesome, even with out the flat black stripes....

Props 69 RR #4a.jpg

Mopar 69 RR #1.jpg

69 Roadrunner hoodstripes pattern-dimensions.jpg

Back