• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I proudly wear mine as a badge of acceptance and boy Ive had some doozies :basketcase:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I proudly wear mine as a badge of acceptance and boy Ive had some doozies :basketcase:

What the hell are you talking about "Bombastic Sponge Bob Square Wheels the Cowboy Super Hero That If I Had Fathered a Child at Carlisle He Would Have Been a Genius"???

You've barely been touched in this game...:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about "Bombastic Sponge Bob Square Wheels the Cowboy Super Hero That If I Had Fathered a Child at Carlisle He Would Have Been a Genius"???

You've barely been touched in this game...:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:
And "I agree with the Moderator" :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Slap!!
and don't forget "the more green cars the better"

moparchris

Reaction score
You think this is fighting?! Hell spend 5 minutes over FABO and you will see fighting!:ack:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Napoleon syndrome? Really? If you ever met me or let's say George or Harold... You can look us right in the chest and say that.

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum . Think I missed that? Was that on your cross too?

Don't forget me or stuie!

gunnar

Reaction score
Me being of short stature I have loved seeing this thread go along. Yes, I have Napoleon syndrome. I will look all you guys in the chest and give you my piece of mind.

Back