• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys I am now sold on it, I was this close to pulling the trigger on solid white, I have a little extra money this month and wanted to get them. The color has a metalflake so I think it will go well with it and the birds of course are reflective, and I like the unusual not seen everyday thing. Before this thread I was never even going to consider it.

moparstuart

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
Thanks you guys I am now sold on it, I was this close to pulling the trigger on solid white, I have a little extra money this month and wanted to get them. The color has a metalflake so I think it will go well with it and the birds of course are reflective, and I like the unusual not seen everyday thing. Before this thread I was never even going to consider it.
i really like them and i'm sure you will be happy

Roadcuda

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
Another reason I added them to my car was the fact that there are not many cars around here that have them. I also think that you'll be happy with them. And of course we'll want to see some pics once you get it done! :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
droptop said:
MuscleMopars said:
'69 RR 383 4 spd, X9, X9, V21 hood stripes, V6R Red pinstipes

I though that V6R was the wide double stripe. Can someone with "the books" enlighten me?
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: what is V7X ? i was told painted on pin stripe ? or is it the double ???

V02 painted top ?
V02 is painted top. :cents:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Here is mine, I still in the restore stage. The engine is set in the engine compartment. The six pack is in process of being removed. I plan on changing the carb bowls to feed the fuel from the right side. I'm also going to clean the intake.

3.jpg

4.jpg

IMG_1159.JPG

droptop

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Here is mine, I still in the restore stage. The engine is set in the engine compartment. The six pack is in process of being removed. I plan on changing the carb bowls to feed the fuel from the right side. I'm also going to clean the intake.

Good looking car with the body color lift off hood. :cents: Please don't take this the wrong way, but I believe your valve covers are on the wrong side. The wire looms are for the engine wiring harness and the spark plug looms are for the number 8 cylinder.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Thanks and you are correct about the valve covers. I just placed those on to keep the dust and dirt out of the engine. Both covers are not secure and I might use a different set, still thinking about it.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
ok just went through the whole thread, and see that I didnt post any pics of mine so here they are.

babys first bath and wax 002.jpg

babys first bath and wax 003.jpg

babys first bath and wax 006.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason, take that beautiful car somewhere scenic and take some nice pics like it deserves. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
keeterweb said:
work in progress
IMG_0105.jpg

looks like a great project. give us some details and what are your plans?
and any more pics...you know, for the pic whores...... :D

keeterweb

Reaction score
The numbers matching 383 is too far gone so i picked up a 440. I have the 727 that came with the car which im going to use. The driver's side floor pans are in. I'm planning on painting it rallye green, like the front end. The car came with all the air grabber parts except for the air cleaner.

Back