• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

registry

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
No, we're not playing second, just letting the blue heads get a little bigger before the greenies burst them wide open! :devil:

Bob, it looks like the greenies' sense of inadequacy will soon manifest itself in the form of some hostile act - it's not winter so who knows what they're planning on hurling at us this time... :lol:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mac said:
just remember the color of the car, of the guy who is running the registry. :devil:

Somehow I'm thinking that "T" comes before "B" in the "MacBronze" alphabet... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
No, we're not playing second, just letting the blue heads get a little bigger before the greenies burst them wide open! :devil:

Bob, it looks like the greenies' sense of inadequacy will soon manifest itself in the form of some hostile act - it's not winter so who knows what they're planning on hurling at us this time... :lol:

What ever, we will just bomb them into the stone age :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

What ever, we will just bomb them into the stone age :cheers:

I see you have overdosed on your "subtle as a freight train pills" again... :lol:

jays69bird

Reaction score
NOT THE COLOR THING AGAIN :loco: They told me back in grade school all colors were beautiful...wait were they talking about cars? :huh:

glhcarl

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
NOT THE COLOR THING AGAIN :loco: They told me back in grade school all colors were beautiful...wait were they talking about cars? :huh:
I think its like "Animal Farm".

"All amimals are equal but pigs are more equal."

All Road Runners are beautiful but RED Road Runners are more beautiful.

But I may be predigest because I own five (5) RED Plymouths and Dodges.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
jays69bird said:

Speaking of animals, I saw a great shirt the other day. "There is a place for all of gods animals. Right next to the green beans and potatoes".......... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
sounds great...is this for 69s??
George, I'm not making the rules but I would think it would be hard to make a registry for 68s on a 69 site! We shall have to wait and see from the powers to be.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
glhcarl said:

Speaking of animals, I saw a great shirt the other day. "There is a place for all of gods animals. Right next to the green beans and potatoes".......... :lmao:

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
glhcarl said:
jays69bird said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
jays69bird said:

Uh, there could be some truth to that statement! :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
glhcarl said:
jays69bird said:

Uh, there could be some truth to that statement! :devil:

You know, we have an awful lot of fun with this stupid color thing... John (mcmopar) and I discussed this when we met for lunch... Kinda like arguing over who is the prettiest actress currently gracing the big screen; they're all pretty or they wouldn't be in the arguement - just comes down to personal taste...or whatever color the car just happens to be...

I have four different colors amongst my MoPar fleet: Two each B5 and F4, one E5 and one Y4. I have always been extremely fond of X9 Road Runners and Super Bees; just sinister looking. Maybe someday I'll have one of those too...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I have to agree with you Ray. When I went looking for my current Runner, one thing I wanted if I could, was to find one the same color as the first Runner I had back in '73, and that car was F8 green. But I also like all Runners, no matter what the color is. Actually, my three other cars are each a different shade of blue. I think the fun we've had is just a sign of how different an atmosphere we have here then some of the other sites have. Everybody has taken some ribbing from someone, and has always just given more back. That can't be said for those other places, and I think that's what makes this site so different. I do hope we can continue having fun, and trading the info about that one special car that draws us all here. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I think the fun we've had is just a sign of how different an atmosphere we have here then some of the other sites have. Everybody has taken some ribbing from someone, and has always just given more back. That can't be said for those other places, and I think that's what makes this site so different. I do hope we can continue having fun, and trading the info about that one special car that draws us all here. :thumbsup:

Could not agree more my friend, could not agree more! :thumbsup:

Of course "Stuart and the Red Team" will have a differing opinion.... :lmao:
And they say I only "blitz" the Greenies... :lol:

Relax Bob, I'm only setting them up for the eventual B5 takeover... :D

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
I think the fun we've had is just a sign of how different an atmosphere we have here then some of the other sites have. Everybody has taken some ribbing from someone, and has always just given more back. That can't be said for those other places, and I think that's what makes this site so different. I do hope we can continue having fun, and trading the info about that one special car that draws us all here. :thumbsup:

ACME
I was about to suggest everybody hold hands and sing :stab:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

ACME
I was about to suggest everybody hold hands and sing :stab:

There will be no group hug at Carlisle.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Gesh, if this kind of talk keeps up, I'm glad I won't be at Carlisle this year! :devil:

Back