• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

registry

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Gesh, if this kind of talk keeps up, I'm glad I won't be at Carlisle this year! :devil:

...and to think I was going to suggest that you have the honor of being at the very center of the group hug... :lol:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Gesh, if this kind of talk keeps up, I'm glad I won't be at Carlisle this year! :devil:

...and to think I was going to suggest that you have the honor of being at the very center of the group hug... :lol:

Gee......Ray...... :toetap: :toetap: I just don't know what to think now! :toetap: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Gee......Ray...... :toetap: :toetap: I just don't know what to think now! :toetap: :jester:
Do you two feel the need to cuddle :gay: :lmao:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I'm gone 1 day and you guys have let this thread go to the dogs............ :toetap:

The threads go to the dogs even when you're here....

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
I think the fun we've had is just a sign of how different an atmosphere we have here then some of the other sites have. Everybody has taken some ribbing from someone, and has always just given more back. That can't be said for those other places, and I think that's what makes this site so different. I do hope we can continue having fun, and trading the info about that one special car that draws us all here. :thumbsup:

Could not agree more my friend, could not agree more! :thumbsup:

Of course "Stuart and the Red Team" will have a differing opinion.... :lmao:
And they say I only "blitz" the Greenies... :lol:

Relax Bob, I'm only setting them up for the eventual B5 takeover... :D

ACME

The white knights will just take back over in a sneak attack...

...doh... :leave:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1fzfd75y]I'm gone 1 day and you guys have let this thread go to the dogs............ :toetap:

The threads go to the dogs even when you're here....[/quote:1fzfd75y]

One might argue that this is even more so the case...Mr. :pot: from Hoosierville...

Roadcuda

Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]
Gee......Ray...... :toetap: :toetap: I just don't know what to think now! :toetap: :jester:[/quote]
Do you two feel the need to cuddle :gay: :lmao:[/quote]
Nooooo, no,,,,no,,,,,,no...... :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2mwee4ej]I'm gone 1 day and you guys have let this thread go to the dogs............ :toetap:

The threads go to the dogs even when you're here....[/quote:2mwee4ej]
Yes, but if I point out the ones that were not my fault...........you guys can't blame me for all of them............. :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="Big John":m49l72qy][quote="Hoosier Bird":m49l72qy]I'm gone 1 day and you guys have let this thread go to the dogs............ :toetap:

The threads go to the dogs even when you're here....[/quote:m49l72qy]
Yes, but if I point out the ones that were not my fault...........you guys can't blame me for all of them............. :lol: :lol:[/quote:m49l72qy]
Sure we can :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Don't try to confuse us with facts - our minds are made up! :jester:

I knew it...we're...DEMOCRATS... :lmao:

Just teasing...for anyone with particularly thin political skin...and an "Al Gore Rocks" tattoo on your forehead... :D

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Just teasing...for anyone with particularly thin political skin...and an "Al Gore Rocks" tattoo on your forehead... :D

ACME
Good follow up guys, I left my head out there to get chopped off.Acme your off my watch list and Mcmopar is on his way to a blue team merit badge! :jester:

martin69rr

Reaction score
I think the registry would be a good idea I would also like to try and add in a section to track the history of the car.

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

ACME
Good follow up guys, I left my head out there to get chopped off.Acme your off my watch list and Mcmopar is on his way to a blue team merit badge! :jester:
:jester: To borrow a phrase: "...red and yellow, black and white they are awesome in my sight..."
I really don't care much what color a '69 road runner is. When I went looking for the one to replace my 1st Q5 back in '83 I didn't care what color I got - as long as I could find one.
If I were to list my all-time favorite B-Bodies the list would be like this:
'70 Road Runner (sorry guys): Plum Crazy w/black vinyl top, black carpet, white interior (a pain to keep clean but a super contrast to the Plum Crazy), auto (w/console) or 4-speed, bucket seats, 15" Rallye Wheels with G70x15 Polyglass or BFG radials, PS, PDB and either a 440+6 or 426 HEMI with the Air Grabber induction option.
'69 Road Runner 426 Hemi
'69 Dodge Super Bee 440+6
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Whew. It is good to be off of probation. Felt like I had a 348 Chebby tied around my neck... :lmao:

It'll be interesting to see if MC still gets his merit badge now that he has sold us out for a purple '70 model... Nice attempt at a "save" though John, listing Bob's car as your second choice in a B-Body...but you should know by now that he's pretty stingy with those merit badges... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Whew. It is good to be off of probation. Felt like I had a 348 Chebby tied around my neck... :lmao:

It'll be interesting to see if MC still gets his merit badge now that he has sold us out for a purple '70 model... Nice attempt at a "save" though John, listing Bob's car as your second choice in a B-Body...but you should know by now that he's pretty stingy with those merit badges... :lol:

Badge? What badge :lol: I always prefered the 69 over the other years, I do like the 70 dash and air grabber :thumbsup: I also think 69 was the best overall year for the big 3 as for style :cents:

Back